perfect day?

Are two women who look identical called twins?
grrrrrrr

no, if they're not twins people usually say "you could BE twins" or "you look like twins". in the rare cases where they say the "are" twins they are speaking metaphorically.

grrrrrrr

no, if they're not twins people usually say "you could BE twins" or "you look like twins". in the rare cases where they say the "are" twins they are speaking metaphorically.

But these two women are in fact members of a set of triplets and therefore completely identical. Thus they are literally twins.

If there are only two of a set of triplets present, then they are two triplets, not twins.

"we are triplets"
Sarcasmo: "no you're not, there's only two of you"
"there a third, she's at home"
Sarcasmo: "that makes you twins then"
"no it doesn't, there's a third. we're triplets"
Sarcasmo: "nuh-uh!"
"fine then, no triplet sex for you"
Sarcasmo: "you mean twin sex!"
"..."

If there are only two of a set of triplets present, then they are two triplets, not twins.

"we are triplets"
Sarcasmo: "no you're not, there's only two of you"
"there a third, she's at home"
Sarcasmo: "that makes you twins then"
"no it doesn't, there's a third. we're triplets"
Sarcasmo: "nuh-uh!"
"fine then, no triplet sex for you"
Sarcasmo: "you mean twin sex!"
"..."

If there are five of you, you are quintuplets. If one is in the shitter, you are quadruplets. If a second is out playing golf, you are triplets. If a third is boating at the lake, you are twins. If the fourth is at the mall, you're out of witnesses.

if 2 out of 3 triplets started referring to each other as twins, the 3rd would go batshit and knife the other 2 in their sleep. once a triplet, always a triplet regardless of the their current locations

So if I buy a dozen eggs at the store and leave 10 of them in the garage, the two sitting on the counter in the kitchen are still a dozen?

So if I buy a dozen eggs at the store and leave 10 of them in the garage, the two sitting on the counter in the kitchen are still a dozen?
the term triplets isn't just an accounting of people. if you have triplets and one of them dies you only have two kids, but they're still triplets.

what would you do all day? morning watch in a tree stand up in the mountains, with my bow. probably dozing, then probably stirred awake by any rustling in the woods. then an awesome breakfast, because i love breakfast, then maybe a swim in a lake in the afternoon, followed by a lazy nap, before getting all dressed up for a night on the town
what sounds would be part of it -- music, rain, people, activities? the morning would be exceptionally still- like only a whisper of life as the sun rose, and then any activity in the woods surrounding me. no cars, no phones, nada. the diner for breakfast would have relatively loud clanking of dishes, spoons, and would be filled with interesting and good conversation. the afternoon would be quiet again, and the night would be just loud enough to get my blood pumping- maybe some classic rock playing in the bar, or maybe it's a live jazz bar where i can hear the raspy vibrations of the upright bass.
what would the weather be like? clear, brisk, but just warm enough to not need a coat
who would be with you, if anyone? morning = solitude. diner = me and other hunters from nearby stands. afternoon = my happy family of Valve and Moshi. night = close friends
would you leave the house? where would you go? see above
what would you eat/drink? diner- blueberry pancakes, a decent homemade hash, and some strong coffee. that will keep me going until dinner, where anything before/after the good scotch would be a supporting act
how would you feel at the end of your perfect day? relaxed