People Who SMOKE Inside Their House...

see, im torn on this issue. Its nice not reaking like smoke, but i feel it should be up to the owners.

Sadly as a smoker I feel the same actually. I truly believe it should be up to the owner but if I owned a restaurant it would be non-smoking. Which just brings me back to my point of it being up to the business owner.

Blame me. I just said to get rid of all the games you could easily cheat on.

Unless you know something I don't, aside from that little trick the game was still competitive. You could beat my score if you kept playing and I have no doubt you would. I actually had to work at my score. The bonus was 20K x level I think. Or am I missing something?

i DO know that if you want to win, get a bunch of overprotective mommies on your side. you'll never know a more aggressive fighter than a mom trying to get something for her kid.

abc news just ran a story on how moms are going in to mcdonald's to try to figure out how to improve the food. it's the mcmoms...an example of exactly what i was saying earlier. get the overprotective mommies on your side if you want to win. :D

Unless you know something I don't, aside from that little trick the game was still competitive. You could beat my score if you kept playing and I have no doubt you would. I actually had to work at my score. The bonus was 20K x level I think. Or am I missing something?

Yes you're missing something. I could beat your score playing the game in about 1 minute.

Shouldn't you be busy shagging SRC by now in a smokefree setting?

See what i did there?

He did but I didn't get to OH until later in the afternoon (much later than 7am). I rode on a smoke free plane, sat in a smoke free terminal, got hammered in a smoke free bar at the Detroit airport, drove to a smoke free hotel in a smoke free car, and ate in a smoke free restaurant. It was fucking smoke-free-fantasicness.

:D

He did but I didn't get to OH until later in the afternoon (much later than 7am). I rode on a smoke free plane, sat in a smoke free terminal, got hammered in a smoke free bar at the Detroit airport, drove to a smoke free hotel in a smoke free car, and ate in a smoke free restaurant. It was fucking smoke-free-fantasicness.

:D

Sounds very exciting, well all except the Ohio and drinking parts.