People Who Have Been Working at the Same Company for Years

ERage said:
I see your problem clearly in this statement. Work should not be what you HAVE to do, it should be something you want/like to do. That's the difference between having a job and having a career. I realize that everyone can't find this and other things in life make people hold jobs that they may not like but that's why those people end up unhappy. My advice is find something that you are passionate about and find a way to make money doing it, the rest will fall into place.

When you have the attention span of a 3 year old kid, there isn't much you are passionate about. :fly:

wonko80 said:
God no. I meant because she's a massive whore. So all the customers she blows will buy much more from us.

Duh.

...and I leave mints on the pillow when I'm done. That's HIGH CLASS service.

April23 said:
How the hell? Six years?!

I travel a lot (not always to great places) and have lots of opportunities to meet people. The travel breaks up the office monotony.

BadMojo said:
I travel a lot (not always to great places) and have lots of opportunities to meet people. The travel breaks up the office monotony.

The traveling piece would be pretty fun, imo. But then, not to get mushy I would miss fly too much.

April23 said:
The traveling piece would be pretty fun, imo. But then, not to get mushy I would miss fly too much.

Usually they are short trips and I'm really busy so I only miss Drool at night (who knew I would actaully miss being farted on). On long trips, I miss Drool like crazy and can't wait to get home. I'm sure once we have a family, all trips will be much harder for me.

BadMojo said:
Usually they are short trips and I'm really busy so I only miss Drool at night (who knew I would actaully miss being farted on). On long trips, I miss Drool like crazy and can't wait to get home. I'm sure once we have a family, all trips will be much harder for me.

OMG drool is having kids some day?????????????????

Been at my job 6 years. honestly the only reason why I'm still here is to pay for child support otherwise I'd blow town and dissapear into the countryside of some rural japanese area.

BadMojo said:
OMG YOU ARE DROOL'S WIFE??????????????