People walking over graves

FlyNavy said:
A zebra died and went to heaven. When he ran into St Peter he asked him "St Peter, I've always wanted to know...am I white with black stripes or black with white stripes?"

St Peter replied "You'd have to ask Jesus that question. I'm sure he's around here somewhere."

A few weeks later St Peter comes across the zebra looking very excited.

"St Peter! I asked Jesus if I was black with white stripes or white with black stripes. But all he said was 'You are what you are.' and walked away. :("

St Peter told him this mean he was white with black stripes. The zebra asked "How do you figure that?"

St Peter replied "Otherwise he would've said 'You is what'chu is.'"

such a crap joke :lol:
:lol:

Most Africans will maintain that a zebra is actually black with white stripes, since the pigmentation of the skin is mostly black and it's merely the hair which is white. Other's maintain it's a matter of perspective.

Bubbles said:
what did you fix?

omg is the fix that extra comma? cause if it you is........YOU ARE WRONG BEEOTCH!

Capitan Fucking Testosterone is a full title you wouldn't write President, Fucking Bush.......would ya now? :p

calm down, nancy drew. you might hemmorhage. :fly:
that one little comma now makes sarcasmo the captain, and he's fucking testosterone, which i meant it to be like he's fucking men. which made it funny. to me. :D

Bubbles said:
what did you fix?

omg is the fix that extra comma? cause if it you is........YOU ARE WRONG BEEOTCH!

Capitan Fucking Testosterone is a full title you wouldn't write President, Fucking Bush.......would ya now? :p
My my, you are going to hurt yourself dearie.

ChikkenNoodul said:
I think we should recycle as much as possible from dead people....

Like using the skin for clothing, car seat leather, PDA/phone cases, etc.

Some nifty furniture from the bones

Hair for paint brushes

And stuff

Well, that's one idea, but how about donating all that stuff to make someone living better. They can use your skin for skin grafts for burn patients, your bones can go to help someone walk who never has, your hair can go to research, and obviously, any good organs you have can be transplanted. It's amazing how much of a human body they can use these days to make a living person healthier and happier.

Also, yes, it is illegal to spread ashes around, so you have to be sneaky about it. Oh, and definately remember to stand upwind.

eileenbunny said:
Well, that's one idea, but how about donating all that stuff to make someone living better. They can use your skin for skin grafts for burn patients, your bones can go to help someone walk who never has, your hair can go to research, and obviously, any good organs you have can be transplanted. It's amazing how much of a human body they can use these days to make a living person healthier and happier.

Also, yes, it is illegal to spread ashes around, so you have to be sneaky about it. Oh, and definately remember to stand upwind.

walter_can.jpg

eileenbunny said:

I wanna be frozen like Walt Disney and come back as a zombie

BRAAAAAAINz :drool: