People walking over graves

Drool-Boy said:
walter_can.jpg
:lol: That's exactly why I want to be cremated, it's like my final big middle finger to the living

eileenbunny said:
I wish I understood this reference, but I don't. :(
The movie, The Big Lebowski.... that's The Big Lebowski, he was doing his buddy a solid and spreading his ashes in the wind when the wind shifted and blew his buddy all over his face. :fly:

such a great scene

zengirl said:
The movie, The Big Lebowski.... that's The Big Lebowski, he was doing his buddy a solid and spreading his ashes in the wind when the wind shifted and blew his buddy all over his face. :fly:

such a great scene
I just cackled reading that. Good movie.

fly said:
I just cackled reading that. Good movie.
That picture makes me crack up, he just stands there, kinda shifts his head a bit, turns around and walks, all the while the wind blowing a trial of his buddy's ashes after him

:fly:

zengirl said:

such a great scene

FUCK WALTER! EVERYTHINGS A FUCKING TRAVESTY WITH YOU!
AND WHAT WAS ALL THAT SHIT ABOUT VIETNAM?

eileenbunny said:
I guess I'll have to see the film. While spreading my dad's ashes on a golf course the wind shifted and I would up with ash all over me, which was kind of horrifying and not pleasant at all. People ash is weird.
That's the thing, it should have been horrifying but not for this guy, no, he just stood there, took it, turned and walked away without so much as brushing himself off.

you should definitely see it.

AAaaaannnnddddd whats the news for Spamalot?

I think it would be amusing to cook my ashes into a big plate of brownies and serve them after the funeral ceremony. Then tell people like a day afterwards.