Food People should really watch Food Inc and Jamie Oliver's Food Revolution

LOL!

You're the one trying to create something. All I've done is ask you to back it up.

Facts provided by SemperFly=0.

Clearly you're not an attorney.
Ladies and Gentlmen of the jury, what I claimed in my opening statement is true. Fuck me providing any evidence. Go look up the facts yourselves. Your honor, the defense rests.

Last edited:
oh my jesus

are you serious

you're questioning the existence of science related to climate change? questioning the actual data would be one thing but that you don't even know what climatology is......is just mind bending

Last edited:
LOL. c'mon, if you're going to dodge, I expect better than that.

you said 'all the science' so a better dodge would be "there's just too much for you to understand." or "there's just so much even your google said there's too much" or, "I'm just making this shit up cuz I got an Ipad & wanna type more." THOSE are better dodges.

srsly.

the ipad does suck guys. I had to set a number of them up and it was all I could do to keep its little grubby hands off me each time

LOL. c'mon, if you're going to dodge, I expect better than that.

you said 'all the science' so a better dodge would be "there's just too much for you to understand." or "there's just so much even your google said there's too much" or, "I'm just making this shit up cuz I got an Ipad & wanna type more." THOSE are better dodges.

srsly.

are you seriously fucking retarded?

It was good, but glosses over the fact that without all these farming techniques food would be extraordinarily expensive and you'd be complaining even more about people starving. It's why "organic" farming isn't sustainable.

Oh yeah, and it made Ape get all hippy on me. So that part of the movie sucked.

Oh, you mean people in this country would have to choose to eat instead of having 200 channels on that there TV and the doll collection that rivals something from the Smithsonian?