People of UF, identify yourself!

elpmis said:
i usually start my work day at 9 am, although I can get to work whenever I want $$$$

topgun2.jpg

IMG_2386.jpg

My names Tish. This picture is from 2 days ago. Umm, something no one knows... Sometimes I tell my husband things in sign language when I don't feel like talking.

Desslock said:
Meh. You'll just get the same thing. Why bother?:confused:
how do we know thats you, when its the ONLY pic you've ever posted in YEARS. And besides, you didn't want to meet up with elpmis and me. wtf gives?

UNVERIFIED

ceiling fly said:
how do we know thats you, when its the ONLY pic you've ever posted in YEARS. And besides, you didn't want to meet up with elpmis and me. wtf gives?

UNVERIFIED

he's probably ashamed that he's actually white.

April23 said:
he's probably ashamed that he's actually white.

Ok, the truth is out. I'm really white. My name is Ralph.:(
I'm a 40 year old fat white guy and I still live in my mother's basement. I'm an assistant manager at Burger King.
You guys suck.:mad:

ceiling fly said:

UNVERIFIED

Its not that I didn't want to meet up with you guys its just that I didn't have time. I don't carry a camera with me and I don't have any other pictures of me other than wedding pictures.
I just don't like taking pictures.

Desslock said:
Its not that I didn't want to meet up with you guys its just that I didn't have time. I don't carry a camera with me and I don't have any other pictures of me other than wedding pictures.
I just don't like taking pictures.
I'm tired of your BS. elpmis is on his way to your house to verify.