People of UF, identify yourself!

Fat Burger

Flaccid Member
Sep 30, 2004
Portland, OR
www.heartboxers.com
Marklar
₥0
Ok, this thread is simple. Post a picture of yourself that has never before been seen on UF, and state your real first name and a fact nobody knows about you.

This way I won't be so embarrassed when I meat people in October and don't know who they are :eek:
Also, Fuxx wants more pictures of people.

I'll start. My first name is Josh and I'm borderline OCD.

Basically, everything has to be balanced to me. I have to chew equally on each side of my mouth. If I'm eating Jelly Bellies for example, I chew one on the left side, the next on the right side, next on the left side, etc.

Also, if I'm walking anywhere that has lines or cracks of any kind, I have to step on them completely equally. So if I step on one crack with the front of my right foot, I have to step on another crack with the front of my left foot. Then I try to not step on any more so the balance isn't screwed up. But then maybe I'll step on a crack with the back of my left foot, and then I'll have to even it out with a step with the back of my right foot. It's really aggravating :mad:

IMG_1583 (Medium).JPG

EDIT:
Edited for people who have difficulty following directions.

Last edited:
Picture%20158.jpg

I'm the one in the middle.

real first name: Larkin
Fact: I'm not a mexican. :( I don't play guitar anymore. I have 2 webbed toes on each foot. I'm celibate, by choice.

Last edited:
My name is

I first kissed a girl when I was 15.

Other interesting thing: I have a picture of Kimie's boobs in a bikini on my phone.

Here is a pic of me looking sechsee.

file

Last edited:
Hello my name is Brad and I am an alcoholic

I am the one on the right, lol. The other is Dj Colleen Shannon - Playboys 50th Anniversary Centerfold. I post this picture because she is hot and it takes attention off my big head :D

Colleen and Brad.jpg

Justin Solomonic
i'm so utterly confused about the complexities of life its frightning..

and i can't spell :( or resize pictures... i also now have hair and i cut off the go-t and went with a beard.
and thats Niki, my current g/f .. she is pretty damn fantastic..
you can all still call me ghey though.. its cool
SSPX0027.JPG

Ok here we go.

My name is Candice, and all 12 years of my education was in French (I went to an English university)

Here are some pictures I'm sure no one has seen of me.
LOL Myspace shots!!
lolmyspace.jpg

lolmyspace2.jpg

Last edited:
We should create a Vault and then put this thread in it with a permanent pic source.

edit: Man *Fuxx is hawt. :drool:

*Drool

*Fuxx Burger* said:
Ok here we go.

My name is Candice, and all 12 years of my education was in French (I went to an English university)

Here are some pictures I'm sure no one has seen of me.
LOL Myspace shots!!
lolmyspace.jpg

lolmyspace2.jpg

thats a big kruzen.