WTF People keep giving or selling me dangerous things

Mr. Argumentor

I fab shitboxes and shitbox accessories.
Sep 27, 2012
Tampa-ish
Marklar
₥73,249
Steam
asastang
Doc gave me a Maxtens 2000 unit for my physical therapy.

Anyone ever had one of these? It's... weird. All I can think about is Dragon: The Bruce Lee Story where Lee is using the electro-stim to work out while he's writing, and a Real Sex episode where they strapped electrodes to the inside of a woman's thighs and help her have happy-sexy-time

oh shit

I had one hell of an experience with something similar to one of those my sophmore year in college. Plugged one electrode onto her, one onto me, wherever the bodies touched a small electric charge would generate. kept in on low, made for a very interesting massage session. Neither of us were brave enough to keep it on during, um, the advanced course.

oh shit

I had one hell of an experience with something similar to one of those my sophmore year in college. Plugged one electrode onto her, one onto me, wherever the bodies touched a small electric charge would generate. kept in on low, made for a very interesting massage session. Neither of us were brave enough to keep it on during, um, the advanced course.
Sounds like fun times. I've heard electrical stimulation during sex is supposed to be good stuff

I wasn't exactly comfortable in making my dick a lightning rod, and she had zero desire to have her toddle tunnel get indoor lighting.
Weak. You should've used it in role play. Put on a tinfoil hat and get a big hammer, you could've been the Zeus to her Apollo.

Weak. You should've used it in role play. Put on a tinfoil hat and get a big hammer, you could've been the Zeus to her Apollo.

I envision the Looney Toons comics where shotguns blow up banana peel style, and think of my penis and how I don't want to see it do the same thing.