People in or around Tampa are animals

I dunno, ask PT.

WTFYOUSAY.gif

Psshaw. This bridge is known for it's suicides. Smert people tie weights to their legs so they hit the water faster and they sink and drown if they don't die on impact.

They have these cute little help line phones up there and everything. Driving over the bridge feels like going up a rollercoaster.. its awweessommmee.

If they were smart, they'd know more weight doesn't make them hit the water faster.

They need more than 200 feet to acheive that. But a 100 pound human and a 200 pound human would both fall at the same rate unless someone does something to affect their drag.

ah, good point. 200ft is not far enough to get there

that is only true in a vacuum. basically, you are wrong.

I don't know who you are or who's dupe you are, so I don't know if this is just trolling or whatever. But I've already referenced terminal velocity.

In a vacuum, terminal velocity would not exist. However, in a real situation, terminal velocity exists because you can manipulate how your body reacts against gravity. A 200 pound person who lays out spread eagle will fall slower than a 200 pound person with their arms and legs in as tight as possible. Again, that is not an effect of weight but of drag. So while a person of 100 pounds has the possibility of having less drag than a person of 200 pounds, the difference (espescially when talking about 200 feet) is negligible.

They should have tried the classic firetruck catch with that guy.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCxc4SjpN6M"]YouTube - Man jumps off bridge and gets hit by a fire truck[/ame]