People in or around Tampa are animals

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
http://www.baynews9.com/content/36/...le=Searching+for+clues+in+Skyway+bridge+drama

BAY AREA (Bay News 9) -- Traffic was backed up for hours Monday while detectives investigated a body found in the trunk of a burned car on the Sunshine Skyway Bridge.
According to authorities, St. Petersburg Fire Rescue responded to the scene and found the body.
Witnesses say they saw a man carrying a gas tank walking near the car.
The Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office says a Florida Highway Patrol trooper saw that man jump from the bridge. The man was picked up by a fisherman and his body was taken to O'Neill's Marina in St. Petersburg.
The body in the car was so badly burned that authorities couldn't tell whether it was a male or female. Dental records likely will have to be used.
The identity of the man who jumped from the bridge has not been released.
Traffic tie-ups lasted until 10 p.m. Monday night.

I guess there are a few pics out there from people driving by in their cars. They all thought everything was under control but when they looked at the pics later they show the guy walking up to the bridge and jumping.

I had to do it! She found me eccentric and weird and unattractive, and refused to go out with me! I had to punish her for not wanting a partner who is a total loser!

Did you at least harvest the flesh?

4-pickled-turkey-gizzards.jpg