People are slobs

water

Flaccid Member
Oct 29, 2004
AZ
Marklar
₥272
I stopped in to use the restroom at my office (this one happens to be nearest the gym and has showers and lockers) and found this person's personal belongings laid out on the counter while they work out. The lockers are less than 10 feet away. Slovenly idiots, act that way at home if you wish, don't bring it into my office area.

1964782890f39eb0.jpg

I guess I could treat them like children and take away their things until they learn to behave better. :fly:

At my last job, some skank left a sprite bottle half-filled with mysterious yellow fluid on the sink. It had the top on it, but no one was brave enough to touch it.

Oh, I found out whose stuff it is, and he's one of the several million people who decided that January 1st, 2008 was the day they were going to get in shape. Which means he's in the gym in full work out gear (including head band) sitting on the ab machine talking on his cell phone.

Last edited:
My city recently approved alcohol sales. I love it. Now I don't have to drive for half an hour when I feel like a beer. I can hit the grocery store across the street.

My city recently approved alcohol sales. I love it. Now I don't have to drive for half an hour when I feel like a beer. I can hit the grocery store across the street.

I couldnt imagine not being able to buy beer at every corner... I guess thats why I never moved back to Canada ;)