People Actually Pay

Ya, my skill requires a minimum of 3 jack and cokes in me and about 15 minutes of listening to some good hip hop with some kickin beats to get me in the mood, but once it's workin, it's workin. knowutimsayin?

I wish I had the chance to actually go to a DU show live. I practically lived off their Sex Packets disc on a daily basis in the early to mid 90's.

I bet I'd accidentally stab you if we ever hung out.

Ya, my skill requires a minimum of 3 jack and cokes in me and about 15 minutes of listening to some good hip hop with some kickin beats to get me in the mood, but once it's workin, it's workin. knowutimsayin?

I wish I had the chance to actually go to a DU show live. I practically lived off their Sex Packets disc on a daily basis in the early to mid 90's.

you oughta come out to the crib one day.. i got mad beats, LOL..

and I ain't mad at jack and cokes.

I like these emails better:

Hey Guys ...
JMB Entertainment Group is hosting an "artist listening dinner" at Rusty Pelican in Tampa for Seven Star Records/Fontana/ Universal Music Group artist "Santino" on Monday evening- October 20th at 7pm. Would you like to attend and give some feedback on his single? ...dinner & cocktails will be sponsered by the label in appreciate for your listening ear and valuable feedback.

Please,Let me know as soon as possible..I will email you an evite to RSVP. I need count for restaurant.

Thanks
Tina
JMB Entertainment Group

Hey Guys ...
JMB Entertainment Group is hosting an "artist listening dinner" at Rusty Pelican in Tampa for Seven Star Records/Fontana/ Universal Music Group artist "Santino" on Monday evening- October 20th at 7pm. Would you like to attend and give some feedback on his single? ...dinner & cocktails will be sponsered by the label in appreciate for your listening ear and valuable feedback.

Please,Let me know as soon as possible..I will email you an evite to RSVP. I need count for restaurant.

Thanks
Tina
JMB Entertainment Group
now THAT's more like it. I could handle that.

Hey Guys ...

Thanks
Tina
JMB Entertainment Group
They are gonna play hip-hop at the rusty pelican? :lol:

Hey Guys ...

Thanks
Tina
JMB Entertainment Group

When you meet Tina, if she's there, greet her with "'In appreciate'? Really?" That way they'll know you mean business.