Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
This was in my inbox, thought it was interesting:

Due to the high demand of "Artist Performance/Music Packages" for DJ Khaleds Celebrity Birthday Event we have consulted and produced the following package categories:

Music Rotation Packages:
*Listen Package A - $2,500* Rotation of one (1) song (must be mixed and mastered) during the earlier half of the event. Hours of rotation will be between 10pm-1am. Includes two (2) VIP passes.
*Listen Package B - $3,500* Rotation of two (2) songs (must be mixed and mastered) one (1) of which will receive a personalized drop from Khaled. Rotation during the hours of 11pm-2am. Includes two (2) VIP passes.
*Listen Package C - $6,500* Rotation of up to four (4) songs (must be mixed and mastered) Album/Mixtape will be hosted by DJ Khaled. Rotation during the hours of 11pm-2am. Includes four (4) VIP passes.

Performance Packages:
*Global Package A - $4,500 Performance of 1 song or the eqvialant of 3 mintues time. Personalized drop by DJ Khaled or Ace Hood. Song rotation during the hours of 10pm-1am. Includes three (3) VIP passes.
*Global Package B - $5,500 Performance of 2 songs or the equavalant of 6 mintues time. Personalized drop by DJ Khaled and Ace Hood. Song rotation during the hours of 11pm-2am (peak hours). Includes four (4) VIP passes.
*Global Package C - $7,500 Performance of 3 songs or the equavalant of 10 mintues time. Performance introduction by DJ Khaled and Personalized Album/Mixtape drop by DJ Khaled and Ace Hood.Song rotation throughout the event night. Includes six (6) VIP passes.

DJ Khaled: "We the best!!!" you'd know the songs fly.

real big out of Miami.. down with The Runners.. "Holla at me Baby"

and I'm sorry it's not about IT. :rollseyes:

but this practice has become all the rage.. 5 or 10 years ago you got PAID to do a show. now YOU HAVE TO PAY... boggling.

DJ Khaled: "We the best!!!" you'd know the songs fly.

real big out of Miami.. down with The Runners.. "Holla at me Baby"

and I'm sorry it's not about IT. :rollseyes:

but this practice has become all the rage.. 5 or 10 years ago you got PAID to do a show. now YOU HAVE TO PAY... boggling.
Oh! Okay, now I know who he is. That's friggin crazy tho. So you gonna pay to get dat booz bros on thurr? :fly:

man, I saw that episode of Entourage where Turtle has a bunch of companies sponsor Vince's birthday party, but I thought it was a pipe dream.

Does Khaled call out a jihad on everyone's ears with his hot fire?

Who are the 5 greatest rappers of all time? Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, Dylan, and Dylan.

Digital Underground, Digital Underground, Digital Underground, Digital Underground, and Me, being the only 40 year old white man who can freestyle better than most of the pros pre-written stuff, and that ain't no shit.

man, I saw that episode of Entourage where Turtle has a bunch of companies sponsor Vince's birthday party, but I thought it was a pipe dream.

Star Jones had her wedding sponsored, and more and more brides are doing the same. I think it's kinda tackey, but it gives some people the ability to have that big, huge, opulent wedding they might not otherwise be able to have.

And I'm all for making sure the bride is happy. God forbid I ever get married and my wife says 'I can't believe how much our wedding sucked ass. It was horrible'.

I might as well have a divorce lawyer on speed dial after a comment like that get's thrown down.

Star Jones had her wedding sponsored, and more and more brides are doing the same. I think it's kinda tackey, but it gives some people the ability to have that big, huge, opulent wedding they might not otherwise be able to have.

And I'm all for making sure the bride is happy. God forbid I ever get married and my wife says 'I can't believe how much our wedding sucked ass. It was horrible'.

I might as well have a divorce lawyer on speed dial after a comment like that get's thrown down.

THIS WEDDING BROUGHT TO YOU BY POWERADE! DON'T GO TO THE ALTAR WITHOUT YOUR ELECTROLYTES IN CHECK!

THIS WEDDING BROUGHT TO YOU BY POWERADE! DON'T GO TO THE ALTAR WITHOUT YOUR ELECTROLYTES IN CHECK!

This honeymoon brought to you by Enzyte.

Because, well, you know why ;)

picture.php

wtf

While we're on DU, I never liked 2pac.

Get me behind the microphone at any halfway decently crowded karaoke place, and I guarantee you I will rock the freakin house.

Apparently, I have a fan base in Sarasota I didn't even know about.

Nigga got hammered by the law.

Federal indictment and conviction

On September 21, 2006, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, its owner and president, Steven Warshak, and five other individuals were indicted by the United States, Southern District of Ohio, U.S. Attorney Greg Lockhart, on charges of conspiracy, money laundering, and mail, wire and bank fraud. The indictment alleged that the company defrauded consumers and banks of US$100 million.[3] The United States Food and Drug Administration, Internal Revenue Service, postal inspectors and other agencies participated in the investigation.[4] The federal fraud trial began on January 8, 2008.[5]
In testimony during the trial, a former executive with Berkeley testified that the enhancements that the company claimed were given by use of Enzyte were fabricated, and the company defrauded customers by continuing to charge them for additional shipments of the supplement. He further testified that company employees were instructed to make it as difficult as possible for unhappy customers to receive refunds.[6]
On February 22, 2008, Steven Warshak was found guilty of 93 counts of conspiracy, fraud and money laundering. On August 27, 2008 he was sentenced by U.S. District Judge Arthur Spiegel to 25 years in prison and ordered to pay $93,000 in fines. His company, Berkeley Premium Nutraceuticals, along with other defendants, was ordered to forfeit $500 million. His 75-year-old mother, Harriet Warshak, was sentenced to two years in prison

:eek:

The hammer fell hard.

DON freestyles, huh?

i know some freestylers. humpty hump used to be out in tampa all the time. we opened for DU one time in ybor, mid 90's.

Ya, my skill requires a minimum of 3 jack and cokes in me and about 15 minutes of listening to some good hip hop with some kickin beats to get me in the mood, but once it's workin, it's workin. knowutimsayin?

I wish I had the chance to actually go to a DU show live. I practically lived off their Sex Packets disc on a daily basis in the early to mid 90's.

DON freestyles, huh?

i know some freestylers. humpty hump used to be out in tampa all the time. we opened for DU one time in ybor, mid 90's.

I was going to "bust out some mad lyrics", but I don't want to get banned for racism.