Peep the Video

Questions:

Why would doing curls with a 10lb weight impress anyone?

it's parody

Who drinks beer while doing said curls?

more parody.. quest ain't no workout dude.. obviously..

Why wear a tight undershirt if you have a flabby midsection?

my thoughts exactly

Who wears football jerseys with the name on the front?

it's "hip hop" to wear your isht backwards sometimes and i wanted my name to show in the vid..

Why would you wear a cross if everything in your video and song contradict what it stands for?

"Jesus pieces" are very HH..

Other than that, I enjoyed it.

^^glad you enjoyed it.. thanks.

just added my homie T-Quest's video from about '05 to my website..

This reminds me of the eipsode when T-Quest and H to a A-D-G found that Nazi u-boat stuck in a glacier. And, like, the crew came back to life like cavemen in stylish uniforms who shoved Jewish people into ovens and they tried to kill them, but then the Racemaster and Professor Q like, totally saved their shit? And there was a dog too.

Wait... maybe I'm thinking of J-Quest.

This reminds me of the eipsode when T-Quest and H to a A-D-G found that Nazi u-boat stuck in a glacier. And, like, the crew came back to life like cavemen in stylish uniforms who shoved Jewish people into ovens and they tried to kill them, but then the Racemaster and Professor Q like, totally saved their shit? And there was a dog too.

Wait... maybe I'm thinking of J-Quest.

My buddy's mom wanted to sign him up on jdate.

I sure didn't pick up on the parody thing. That makes it better.

i believe this is thinly (or maybe just f'ing overt) veiled sarcasm..

never can tell with you fools when the hell you're being serious.. maybe i just won't respond to anything..

TQuest did the remix beat.. he's actually pretty heavy in the studio these days.. HSN is laying him off in a few weeks.. he does audio production.. or did..

BTW, this song and video were released on Universal Latino.. he's still getting royalty checks..

Home Shopping Network?

sorry, yeah.. i forget this is international..

prob our 3 biggest businesses are home shopping.. tech data.. jabil circuits.. outback's offices located here.. publix founded and still operating out of lakeland , bout an hour from tampa..

and of course.. HOOTERS!! founded right up in clearwater.. the very first one is on gulf to bay..

quest says suzanne summers is still hot in person.. she's like 60..

prob our 3 biggest businesses are home shopping.. tech data.. jabil circuits.. outback's offices located here.. publix founded and still operating out of lakeland , bout an hour from tampa..

and of course.. HOOTERS!! founded right up in clearwater.. the very first one is on gulf to bay..

Outback the steak house? I demand gift cards! THOUSANDS OF GIFT CARDS! ALL FOR KNYTE!

Dude. Can i get some respect here at RayJay?