Shalimar

Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
NWS

just added my homie T-Quest's video from about '05 to my website.. song title is "Wiggle It Jiggle It" ..

www.MingleMixx.com on the home page.

The blonde in the pink bikini is now pregnant with hers and Geiger's second baby and she's queen of the roost now. They met at this video shoot.

There's a ton of boobs, so hopefully there's enough "content" for this not to get locked. No nudity though, a little graphic, but not actual nudity.

That shoot was the best party Matt's ever had.

Last edited:
yeah man.. service industry (hooters, winghouse, etc).. strip clubs.. bartenders.. about a half dozen from www.voyeurdorm.com .. the cutting room floor contained all the "voyeurdorm chicks eating each other out on chaises poolside in front of everybody" clips.. still think my man sold that footage and kept the money, as opposed to spreading the wealth.. but that's another story..

the first chick, brunette brickhouse in the black bikini, was THE CART GIRL out at some golf course..

beer's right.. we stay pretty well-stocked with honeys down south..

and it didn't hurt that we had it at the biggest house in pinellas county, owned by a former NBA'er..

bunch of local radio personalities (who did NOT help get it on the radio, lol) .. catered.. good times..

Questions:

Why would doing curls with a 10lb weight impress anyone?

Who drinks beer while doing said curls?

Why wear a tight undershirt if you have a flabby midsection?

Who wears football jerseys with the name on the front?

Why would you wear a cross if everything in your video and song contradict what it stands for?

Other than that, I enjoyed it.