Pedophilia

Did any of you see the news special (either MSNBC or FoxNews) where they invited guys over to a special sting house by posing as young boys online? The guys not only showed up, but one guy walked in naked. They were scared shitless when the reporter came out. They thought he was a cop at first, and then ran when he told them he was a reporter and he couldn't legally keep them there. It was amazing.

One guy fell for it twice, on consecutive days. The day after busting him naked in their house they told him to meet up at McDonalds, and lo and behold...he wasn't naked that time though.

Sarcasmo said:
Did any of you see the news special (either MSNBC or FoxNews) where they invited guys over to a special sting house by posing as young boys online? The guys not only showed up, but one guy walked in naked. They were scared shitless when the reporter came out. They thought he was a cop at first, and then ran when he told them he was a reporter and he couldn't legally keep them there. It was amazing.

One guy fell for it twice, on consecutive days. The day after busting him naked in their house they told him to meet up at McDonalds, and lo and behold...he wasn't naked that time though.

You're telling personal experiences, I can tell by the emotion you carry in your words when you give the details.

Sarcasmo said:

Punk'd 2: Pedophile Punk'd

staring Asston Cocker

this is something that's been going on for thousands of years, something that was once seen as socially acceptable and even a status symbol to have a little 12 year old plebe following you around the agora. scholars who founded our fundamental basis for science, literature, debate, and poetry practiced pedophilia almost all the time, seeing the young boys as pupils who traded their services for an education(since most of the people back then couldn't read or write, let alone orate and for logical arguments). read up on Foucault's take on it sometime, it's bizarre even reading up on a hundred year old POV on it.

F33nX said:
this is something that's been going on for thousands of years, something that was once seen as socially acceptable and even a status symbol to have a little 12 year old plebe following you around the agora. scholars who founded our fundamental basis for science, literature, debate, and poetry practiced pedophilia almost all the time, seeing the young boys as pupils who traded their services for an education(since most of the people back then couldn't read or write, let alone orate and for logical arguments). read up on Foucault's take on it sometime, it's bizarre even reading up on a hundred year old POV on it.
Ah yes. I remember the time in Latin class when we were doing translations on old diaries of generals and the like and I found one that stated "Women for babies, boys for pleasure". I thought I read it wrong. Unfortunately, that was not so.

Socrates: omg hi
Plato: hiya
Socrates: whatcha doing little man?
Plato: ummmmmm
Socrates: ???
Plato: hopefully u ... soon
Socrates: =)
Plato: =)