Pedophilia

simple

Giant Member
Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
We joke around a lot on these forums, but one thing I think we all agree on and take seriously is that pedophiles are sick bastards. Has anyone heard of the group Perverted Justice? I heard about them on the radio this morning, however they’ve been around since 2004 (talk about out of the loop). I just spent about 30 minutes reading content on their site, and I just registered at their forum. Those guys do some good work busting real life sickos.

http://www.perverted-justice.com/

Are these the guys who pose as 12 year old girls on chat rooms and play sex games with dirty 40 year olds? I'm suspicious that not all of them are in it strictly for the "justice".

I just can't fathom why people see kids as sexual objects. I can understand maybe if she's 17 and looks and acts 25. But 12 year olds and the like? WTF man.

theacoustician said:
I just can't fathom why people see kids as sexual objects. I can understand maybe if she's 17 and looks and acts 25. But 12 year olds and the like? WTF man.

I made out with a 15 year old once.

I was 16 at the time however.

theacoustician said:
agreed

elpmis said:
Its as rediculous as having sexual attraction to inanimate objects. "OMG this coffee cup is HOT! I've got a huge boner for this mug *unf* *unf* *unf*". I can even begin to figure it out.

I fucked a 12 year old once...I was 15 and was totally disgusted when I found out how old she was after...she looked like she was 19 and wasn't a virgin :lol:

why_ask_why said:
I fucked a 12 year old once...I was 15 and was totally disgusted when I found out how old she was after...she looked like she was 19 and wasn't a virgin :lol:
jesus