paying bills

Thorn Bird

Forum Mom
May 24, 2005
Marklar
₥65
there are so many options nowadays. how many of y'all do everything online, including online-only statements (meaning you no longer receive a paper one via snail mail.)
i pay many bills online, but i'm still hesitant to get rid of paper bills, just in case i need some proof of something down the line. have any of y'all had issues with online-only stuff?
another question: about how many bills do you have per month, including everything from mortgage to credit cards to insurance? we have about 12-15 per month.

cable/innernet, power, gas, cell, water, life ins, truck ins, truck, cc, debt. for some reason the only thing I pay online is rent :confused:

also, how deep is your accent?

Last edited:
Paper bills, esp. utility, establish residence here. They have almost as much ID points as a Licence. Banks, my bank anyway, assigns them more points than a licence when establishing residence.

No bills in my name. I front the credit for 10% of the ultilities though.

The only reason I even have a book of checks now is because I got them for free as an employee. I hadn't had a check book in a few years. As of this week, I have one bill a month, my cell phone. I don't receive anything snail mail from them, paperless billing. Car insurance is paid annually.

Thorn Bird said:
army? :confused:
there's nothing wrong with my accent, nor do i have one.
I thought we've been over this. You have an Army accent. It's southern, but not 'Bama-esque and definitely not Louisianan. Characterized primarly by soft vowels and stress on entire clauses in the sentence. Also saying 'Ya'll' at all means you have an accent :p

thrawn said:
The only reason I even have a book of checks now is because I got them for free as an employee. I hadn't had a check book in a few years. As of this week, I have one bill a month, my cell phone. I don't receive anything snail mail from them, paperless billing. Car insurance is paid annually.

hey, ape...i just found MY sugar daddy. :fly:

thrawn said:

How is that possible?

I haven't owned checks in years.. I get so mad at the people in check out lanes that whip out thier book... wtf get with the ages you old fag.