Like herpes - just appears
Feb 5, 2007
St Pete
www.minglemixx.com
Marklar
₥0
today is payday!!! woot woot!!!

direct deposit.

I am excited to get paid. I'm hoping all the money is not already spent. as we are attempting to save.

anybody else?? how you feel about payday??

I get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month. After doing that for 8 years it still fucking sucks. Paychecks every week are the best idea ever.

I'm so damn broke. Come one 15th!

I get paid on the 15th and the last day of the month. After doing that for 8 years it still fucking sucks. Paychecks every week are the best idea ever.

I'm so damn broke. Come one 15th!

You think that's bad? This January I finally got the company to agree to bi-weekly payroll from a MONTHLY payroll. For the past 8 years I've worked there (and 20 years before that) employees only got paid once a month.

I'm still getting grief from people because of their "pay cuts"

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

so some of my "delight" at payday has been tempered by the fact that janice went and got the taxes done this morning...

at H&R Block, even though I was under the impression she was going elsewhere.

and it's $343 in "fees".

and we owe another 15 hun. :mad:

there goes my paycheck.

H & R block has screwed me every time I've used them. They just miss things and charge a lot. You need a shady place to do them. I'm going to get a crack dealing pimp to do mine this year. That way I'm guaranteed a happy ending.

Every second Tuesday. I love those months that have three paydays in them. Bonus check ftw. I think July is the next one.

Tuesday is great too, because that means by the time the weekend is here the check has cleared and i've already paid my bills for the next two weeks.

I used to get paid monthly, it was pretty sweet - we got the check/deposit BEFORE the month we worked, instead of the two week hold that's typical on a bi-weekly system.

Of course when we switched to bi-weekly, I didn't get paid for a month and a half :(

Oh when I switched to bi-weekly, I end the pay period on Tuesday, run it on Wednesday, issue checks on Thursday and direct deposits hit Friday... theres only a 3 day lag.

When we did monthly, we called in the payroll at the end of the month worked.

lmao @ ^^^

wife gets 15th and 30th.. and we've been doing our budget money cause for a few months they were pretty much on the same wknds.. but i was today and she was tuesday.

this throws a wrench into my budgeting, tho I'm sure I will survive it.

:focking1500intaxesplus350forH&RCrockofshyte:

I get paid every Monday and then I usually dip back into the account on Friday for weekend spending cash. Just got done paying 500 dollars in traffic tickets on the company card yesterday so there is no weekend funny money left. Well there is but if I hit up the account again this week my boss would probably have a stroke. Full access to corporate accounts ftw