Patrick Chewing

My buddy and I call that affectionately "Bear with a fish"

We bought a couple of cases of it because we thought the packaging was hilarious (Neither of us had heard of Schmidt) and there was virtually no labelling on this package at all, just a picture of a bear catching a fish on the cans.

We drank 'em all in one day/night, went to bed expecting the worst in the morning - but both of us were fine :lol:

Yeah, Schmidt and Hamms were everywhere up in MN back in the 70's and 80's. I still remember driving past the Schmidt Brewery all the time, with it's 50 foot hight red light logo lighting up 1 letter at a time as it crossed the scaffold from 1 tower to another.

Ah, memories.

"From the land of Sky Blue Waters..."

Yeah, Shiners hops are imported.

When I worked at a certain restaurant in Texas they classified Shiner as import for this reason. Odd, huh?

So...suck it, GShock.

That does NOT MAKE IT IMPORTED.

It's BREWED in TX.

Imported means they ship it ready to drink.

They list Imports and Craft beer on the same side in most restaurants.

Wow you worked at applebees and they called it imported.
haha

God you're a pool of misinformation.

Your OC was not towards me, so don't try and act like you were doing that to "get" me.
I wonder how much horse shit you spew to people on a daily basis as facts.

A recent survey of Cars vs Drivers found that an abnormally high amount of Mysogynists drove a mercedes over any other class of car. Even Bentley owners were found to be far lesser douches.

The more you know, huh?

lol. Busch. My first year in College up at FSU, there was a gas station across the street from my dorm that sold Busch for $7 a suitcase. that was a hell of a deal back in the day. We went through easily 5 a week.

I went to college right next to the canadian border so we'd send people over for beer runs because the age was 19...cut my teeth on $10 cases of molson golden bottles