Patrick Chewing

G-Shock

Flaccid Member
Feb 25, 2009
Dallas
Marklar
₥0
HOLY SHIT... WUT??? I don't even get this ad, but it has me cracking the fuck up.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kBF1lsZUlUI"]YouTube - Get Dunked on by Patrick Chewing Snickers Ad[/ame]

Or from.... THE NEW YORK KNICKS

Hall of Fame basketball player and current assistant coach for the National Basketball Association's Orlando Magic. Ewing was selected as one of the 50 Greatest Basketball Players of All Time.

* Rookie of the Year (1986)
* All-NBA First Team (1990)
* All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '91, '92, '93, '97)
* NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1988, '89, '92)
* 11-time All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996)
* 2-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92)
* NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1984)
* Naismith College Player of the Year in (1985).
* Number 33 Retired for the New York Knicks
* Elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as a member of the class of 2008.

Or from.... THE NEW YORK KNICKS

Hall of Fame basketball player and current assistant coach for the National Basketball Association's Orlando Magic. Ewing was selected as one of the 50 Greatest Basketball Players of All Time.

* Rookie of the Year (1986)
* All-NBA First Team (1990)
* All-NBA Second Team (1988, '89, '91, '92, '93, '97)
* NBA All-Defensive Second Team (1988, '89, '92)
* 11-time All-Star; One of 50 Greatest Players in NBA History (1996)
* 2-time Olympic gold medalist (1984, '92)
* NCAA Basketball Tournament Most Outstanding Player (1984)
* Naismith College Player of the Year in (1985).
* Number 33 Retired for the New York Knicks
* Elected to the Naismith Memorial Basketball Hall of Fame as a member of the class of 2008.

Isn't lacrosse played on grass?
Two kinds of Lacrosse: Plain Lacrosse which the NCAA plays, on grass, usually on soccer fields. Upstate NY and Ontario have Box which is played on basketball courts/hockey rinks. They shut down a bunch of rinks so I tried it for a year.

My theory about popular sports is that bigger balls = more viewers. Unfortunately Lacrosse is played with a solid rubber ball about the size of a tennis ball.

Last edited:
Two kinds of Lacrosse: Plain Lacrosse which the NCAA plays, on grass, usually on soccer fields. Upstate NY and Ontario have Box which is played on basketball courts/hockey rinks. They shut down a bunch of rinks so I tried it for a year.

My theory about popular sports is that bigger balls = more viewers. Unfortunately Lacrosse is played with a solid rubber ball about the size of a tennis ball.

how does that explain baseball?