WTF Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage

OzSTEEZ

¡ɟɟo ʞɔnɟ ʇunɔ 'ᴉO
Nov 11, 2008
Oz
Marklar
₥25,442
Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage - with remains of another child buried in garden

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...starved-6-year-old-caged-remains-another.html

The body of a young child has been discovered buried under a home where a six-year-old girl was kept in a cage and almost starved to death.

Police made the grisly discovery of the child's remains while they questioned a couple about the alleged abuse of their daughter.

Brian and Shannon Gore are accused of keeping the girl in shocking conditions and virtually starving her to death.

article-1383134-0BE38AB300000578-91_224x272.jpg
article-1383134-0BE38AAF00000578-998_224x272.jpg

:mad:

Jeezus Christ. I'm speechless and fighting back tears thinking of my own children suffering in any way. This is just unspeakably horrible. :(

This child is pretty screwed for life.

It's also stories like this that make me feel shitty for a while after I hear them, like I know the victims or something. I cannot handle child abuse situations very well, at all.

It's also stories like this that make me feel shitty for a while after I hear them, like I know the victims or something. I cannot handle child abuse situations very well, at all.

This is the only time I advocate torture. When people harm children, we should do whatever it takes to discourage people from ever doing it again. If that means torturing them for the rest of their lives, then so be it.

they were going about that all wrong. you're supposed to plump the kid up before you eat it, not starve it to death.

So until they are out on their own, they don't really count. Just a drain on society. Parents should be allowed to do with them as they will to get them ready for the world. If that means teaching the child to learn to eat itself, so be it. It may be the only survivor of 2012 because of that.

there are no words juli.. this shit is absolutely heart wrenching. i cant even wrap my head around what that poor baby has gone thru... both babies...

fucking horrible shit.

*hugs kiko*

This is the only time I advocate torture. When people harm children, we should do whatever it takes to discourage people from ever doing it again. If that means torturing them for the rest of their lives, then so be it.

while I wholly agree on the visceral emotional response unfortunately I don't think any amount of deterrence will stop people that are screwed up enough to do something like this. I don't think a lack of punishment is the problem though a little revenge for the kid is well deserved

while I wholly agree on the visceral emotional response unfortunately I don't think any amount of deterrence will stop people that are screwed up enough to do something like this. I don't think a lack of punishment is the problem though a little revenge for the kid is well deserved

I also don't think it will deter people 100%. But that's no reason not to try and find out.