WTF Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage

epic_boobs.jpg

At the risk of saying something on topic...when I was in the trauma ward at Shepperd Pratt there were adults who had once been children kept locked up and starved there with me. It was really sad to meet people in their 20's that had been free since they were 12 or 10 or younger even who still couldn't figure out how to live like normal people. There was one girl who had been found locked in a closet. She had been in the closet for 12 years. She was 40 something when I met her and her parents had been released from prison having served their 20 year sentence. Her mother sent her cookies which we all ate and then got sick off of. Turned out the mom had put rat poison in them. I was shocked that anyone could be so terrible and not rot in jail for the rest of their lives. I felt really bad for those people that had to try to figure out how to relate to people, trust people, and do things like learn to eat, walk, talk, read and all the things we take for granted at a young age. Most of them had dissociative identity disorder which I guess they developed to cope with the loneliness. I never thought I'd meet people like that and I kind of wish I hadn't because it was the most hopeless thing I've ever seen.

Also, April is hot and has no need for giant boobs. I bet she's not sad about it either. Why would she be, she can buy pretty bras and run without hurting and not have back problems and get taken seriously and be able to lay on her stomach comfortably. Big titties are way overrated. They aren't even any more fun to play with than small ones.

there was a psych study many decades ago of a girl that was like that, her parents had basically kept her locked up and isolated her entire childhood so by the time she was found she was too far beyond the developmental stage to learn any social skills

name started with a C I think. catherine?

ape's boobs are awesome, especially the third one

Also, April is hot and has no need for giant boobs. I bet she's not sad about it either. Why would she be, she can buy pretty bras and run without hurting and not have back problems and get taken seriously and be able to lay on her stomach comfortably. Big titties are way overrated. They aren't even any more fun to play with than small ones.
I lubb you. And you're right, it's nice to sleep on my stomach and go running without wearing three sports bras... I think my sister has to wear two and she would rather have small boobs instead of big ones. Yay for us!
there was a psych study many decades ago of a girl that was like that, her parents had basically kept her locked up and isolated her entire childhood so by the time she was found she was too far beyond the developmental stage to learn any social skills

name started with a C I think. catherine?

ape's boobs are awesome, especially the third one

My third nipple is all hard now.

I lubb you. And you're right, it's nice to sleep on my stomach and go running without wearing three sports bras... I think my sister has to wear two and she would rather have small boobs instead of big ones. Yay for us!

My third nipple is all hard now.
i was talking about fly :fly: