WTF Parents arrested after starved six-year-old is found trying to eat herself in cage

The last one was an 18 year old.

She said her jealous ex bf would refer to me as "grandpa." :fly:

Seriously waw, what do you talk about with these younger girls? I found that I have almost nothing in common with most of them. Just a desire to nut on their faces.

Seriously waw, what do you talk about with these younger girls? I found that I have almost nothing in common with most of them. Just a desire to nut on their faces.

usually we're out doing stuff so there's that to talk about. braves games, hawks games, thrashers games, concerts, etc

if that were true, yes, it would be. you clearly have no tits though. how's that treating you? get jealous of pretty much every other woman on the planet and seethe with rage that you were born that way? :fly:

if that were true, yes, it would be. you clearly have no tits though. how's that treating you? get jealous of pretty much every other woman on the planet and seethe with rage that you were born that way? :fly:
My boobs are just fine, thank you. It's your distorted image of boobs needing to be GG's to be normal.
Ape and Kiki can go in and get a set of bolt on tits together.
I'll go with Kiki to get hers, but I don't want fakies.