WTF Parents are the reason the next generation are entitled pussies

I posted earlier that the schools and the parents had come to an agreement on the rules and regulation for what school's can and cannot do with children. Duke's constant attack on parents make me believe he would trust the school's without having predetermined rules and regulations in place.

Did I miss where there was a rule against going to a cemetery? And again, its a fucking cemetery. Really? Don't we have better things to complain about?

Did I miss where there was a rule against going to a cemetery? And again, its a fucking cemetery. Really? Don't we have better things to complain about?

It's because the coach said the following "Son's pay attention. If you don't practice hard and focus on the game you'll end up going to Ohio State and then your dreams will end up here."

Parents are to be notified and must consent to all location the children are to be taken to.

Whoever is responsible. If that's a parents in any given circumstance, then blame the parent. In this circumstance, the parents haven't done anything wrong.

true, I think the thread title was wholly unrelated to the circumstance in the first post but the threat title on its own is still valid. if your child is a spoiled brat it's because you made him one. if your child ends up a junkie it's because you failed to instill disciprine. if your child shoots up a school then you failed as a parent and don't get to try again.

true, I think the thread title was wholly unrelated to the circumstance in the first post but the threat title on its own is still valid. if your child is a spoiled brat it's because you made him one. if your child ends up a junkie it's because you failed to instill disciprine. if your child shoots up a school then you failed as a parent and don't get to try again.

That's not 100%. Some cases children will do what they want no matter the quality of discipline.

I have seen plenty of times where one sibling turns out bad and the other is a role model. It's just not a clear cut call.
parents are well known for treating their children differently... its more of a surprise when sibilings turn out the same.

Experience talking here.

parents are well known for treating their children differently... its more of a surprise when sibilings turn out the same.

Experience talking here.

yea, which one where you?

attachment.php

Experience talking here.

So everyone one of the cases where siblings are different, it's a direct result of parents treating their children differently? I know parents do this, but it's not the only reason siblings end up different.

One takes after the mother ( in my experience always bad), another takes after the father ( lucky child), still another takes after an unnamed stranger who had mindless sex with the mother at an office party. It's not always both parents' fault.

I've probably said too much already.

One takes after the mother ( in my experience always bad), another takes after the father ( lucky child), still another takes after an unnamed stranger who had mindless sex with the mother at an office party. It's not always both parents' fault.

I've probably said too much already.

i never could figure out how nme could possibly be blood related to you. now i know.