WTF Parents are the reason the next generation are entitled pussies

Ah, you mean where he stated that he 'guessed' it was possible to talk to people who would like his resignation. I repeat ( spoon feed me) where does it say anyone complained?

He says ' this is an inspired solution which will lead to healing'...

Okay, if no one is complaining, then, obviously, no healing needs to occur. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand, if you even glance at the news once in a while, what went down in this situation.

But, sure, I'll spoon feed you some more.

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2011/09/marcellus_investigating_gravey.html

Do you REALLY think it went down any other way? Honestly?

Placating random US parents is what's causing the problem. Just shut the fuck and let them teach or pull them out of school. Your choice.

Schools need to start taking a stand.

The parents and the school had already come to an agreement on what the school can and cannot do with children. This coach did something that was no agreed upon. This coach is the only one to blame here. Parents in this situation have done nothing wrong. Their concerns are valid.

The parents and the school had already come to an agreement on what the school can and cannot do with children. This coach did something that was no agreed upon. This coach is the only one to blame here. Parents in this situation have done nothing wrong. Their concerns are valid.

This kind of micromanagement in our schooling systems are part of what is making this country something you yourself despise. This makes you part of the problem.

This kind of micromanagement in our schooling systems are part of what is making this country something you yourself despise. This makes you part of the problem.

Everything in the entire fucking world runs on rules and regulations. You really think it would be better to let school's do whatever they want with children? Are you fucking sober?

who else would you blame? as a parent, you are responsible for the character of your child

Whoever is responsible. If that's a parents in any given circumstance, then blame the parent. In this circumstance, the parents haven't done anything wrong.

He says ' this is an inspired solution which will lead to healing'...

Okay, if no one is complaining, then, obviously, no healing needs to occur. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand, if you even glance at the news once in a while, what went down in this situation.

But, sure, I'll spoon feed you some more.

http://blog.syracuse.com/sports/2011/09/marcellus_investigating_gravey.html

Do you REALLY think it went down any other way? Honestly?

I have no idea. Neither do you. All we know is that the coach acted in a way that the school board felt was wrong. Who brought it to the school's attention in the first place, we don't know from those two reports. It may well have been parents, or the team members, or even one of the coaching staff who disagreed with this actions. To jump on the 'parents are ruining this country' crap is firstly to make an assumption that isn't warranted and secondly to trivialise the responisbilty parents have for their offspring that supercedes any that a teacher or coach has.

If, indeed, it was parents complaining, it might just as easily be religious objections to the use of the cemetary rather than about 'trauma'.

Last edited:
Everything in the entire fucking world runs on rules and regulations. You really think it would be better to let school's do whatever they want with children? Are you fucking sober?

Yeah, we should let the parents decide. I'm totally sure you as a parent know better than someone else who is professionally trained to deal with and understand children. Brilliant!

Yeah, we should let the parents decide. I'm totally sure you as a parent know better than someone else who is professionally trained to deal with and understand children. Brilliant!

.......lol what the fuck is this? Did I say only the parents should decide? Did I say parents know better than teachers? wow that comment was so off base.

.......lol what the fuck is this? Did I say only the parents should decide? Did I say parents know better than teachers? wow that comment was so off base.

Can you flesh out this comment for me plz?
"You really think it would be better to let school's do whatever they want with children? "

Can you flesh out this comment for me plz?
"You really think it would be better to let school's do whatever they want with children? "

I posted earlier that the schools and the parents had come to an agreement on the rules and regulation for what school's can and cannot do with children. Duke's constant attack on parents make me believe he would trust the school's without having predetermined rules and regulations in place.

I posted earlier that the schools and the parents had come to an agreement on the rules and regulation for what school's can and cannot do with children. Duke's constant attack on parents make me believe he would trust the school's without having predetermined rules and regulations in place.

Constant attack on parents? Get the fuck out of here.