Paranoid

Sarcasmo said:
Do you get trashed and give your weed to homeless people? Or puke in your cabinets or dresser drawers? Because if you do I've got the perfect roommate for you.

no sorry.. IRL i'm actually pretty clean and sober..

sorry to dissapoint :(

Either someone is coming into my house or I have a ghost. I'm more inclined to think it's my landlord since he's the only other person with a key......but what business does he have in my house without notifying me?

Oh, and I'm not a big stoner like ya'll are making me out to be. :fly:

Bubbles said:
Either someone is coming into my house or I have a ghost. I'm more inclined to think it's my landlord since he's the only other person with a key......but what business does he have in my house without notifying me?

Oh, and I'm not a big stoner like ya'll are making me out to be. :fly:

he's coming in to smell your dirty panties..

:drool:

*edit* this comment just made me a little sick and freaked out.. sheesh..

pa said:
he's coming in to smell your dirty panties..

:drool:

*edit* this comment just made me a little sick and freaked out.. sheesh..

I actually had my neighbor come into my house once (with me gone) and steal all my lingerie (the clean stuff). He did the same thing to another neighbor. Luckily he moved before Knyte got a gun.

kiwi said:
I actually had my neighbor come into my house once (with me gone) and steal all my lingerie (the clean stuff). He did the same thing to another neighbor. Luckily he moved before Knyte got a gun.

I think we made a thread about it. If I ever see that guy again I'm going to douse him in Kerosene and then tosses matches at him til something happens.

kiwi said:
How did you know? Did you catch him?

KNYTE said:
I think we made a thread about it. If I ever see that guy again I'm going to douse him in Kerosene and then tosses matches at him til something happens.

Screw that. Baseball bat to the shins, and then the face and head. For hours.

Bubbles said:
yes, when I run out of clothes. I keep a three month supply of drawers at the ready so I dont have to do laundry often
Then they're probably breaking into your house to try and figure out why the hell you never do laundry.