Paranoid

We went to the laundromat for the first time ever after 10 years of marriage and house ownership a few months ago, cuz we had TONS to do and the washer at our apartment was too pathetic to do it all

I was scurred at first, but it turned out the guy running the place was a programmer for another large Boston financial company and we had mutual contacts :p

ChikkenNoodul said:
We went to the laundromat for the first time ever after 10 years of marriage and house ownership a few months ago, cuz we had TONS to do and the washer at our apartment was too pathetic to do it all

I was scurred at first, but it turned out the guy running the place was a programmer for another large Boston financial company and we had mutual contacts :p
There's a laundromat by my place that's got a bar in it. It's everything I ever wanted in a laundromat. They've got dollar drafts on tuesdays, guess when my laundry gets done....

kiwi said:
I actually had my neighbor come into my house once (with me gone) and steal all my lingerie (the clean stuff). He did the same thing to another neighbor. Luckily he moved before Knyte got a gun.

my roommate stole my panties back in college. SHE was a freak. she was a liar, a thief, and a whore. why did she want my clean, pretty panties? either for sniffing or for wearing. my guess is both, that freaky bitch. :mad:

Thorn Bird said:
my roommate stole my panties back in college. SHE was a freak. she was a liar, a thief, and a whore. why did she want my clean, pretty panties? either for sniffing or for wearing. my guess is both, that freaky bitch. :mad:

woah baby!

ChikkenNoodul said:
:drool:

That is AWESOME

I think I may open one of those
I think you should. Actually I'm dissapointed that I didn't think of it first.

I never thought I'd like going to the laundromat but sure enough here I am talking about it...

distortedmind said:
if you think someone is fuxing with your house lay some traps so you can be sure.

eg moisten a hair and lay it across the door frame and door so if opened the hair is removed
moar about this moistening a hair. :drool:

wow, that's weird bubbles :wtf:
maybe these things happen after a couple ambiens? :p

and I can't stand not having a washer/dryer...I've owned my own set since about age 21...something about washing my clothes after jebus knows who/what seems kind gross to me :eek:

why_ask_why said:
wow, that's weird bubbles :wtf:
maybe these things happen after a couple ambiens? :p

and I can't stand not having a washer/dryer...I've owned my own set since about age 21...something about washing my clothes after jebus knows who/what seems kind gross to me :eek:

I don't have ambien anymore. Now I have a prescription for Lunesta.

I forgot that there is a laundry mat by my old apartment that is connected to an Irish pub.....I may start doing my laundry on a more regular basis. :fly:

Is this directly related to the "mystery chair" we found in your apartment the other day???

Now THAT was some funny shit.

Oh, to add to Thorn's story - my sister had a roomate in college who stole her and her friends underwear; as well as a garter and some other lingerie. The girl was literally, like 300lbs so I'm not sure WHY she did it cuz there is no way she would fit in it.

Candy said:
Is this directly related to the "mystery chair" we found in your apartment the other day???

Now THAT was some funny sh*t.

Oh, to add to Thorn's story - my sister had a roomate in college who stole her and her friends underwear; as well as a garter and some other lingerie. The girl was literally, like 300lbs so I'm not sure WHY she did it cuz there is no way she would fit in it.
Maybe she was going to stitch it all together to make herself something nice.

April23 said:
Scare the crap outta me when I'm alone, my imagination is too wild.

I do the same thing. Oh whats that? And then it doesn't help because the dogs with start growling at the bedroom door when Eric is gone. I'm like Oh shit! There is someone in my house!!! Oh they bark at the corner of the room and I'm like...Theres a ghost in my house!!:eekers:

Oh and at College girls would steal things out of the dryer if you weren't fast or watching it.

Candy said:

Now THAT was some funny shit.

Brian thinks your sister is hot.