Paranoid

Bubbles

Flaccid Member
May 24, 2005
i cannot divulge this informatin
Marklar
₥0
So, twice in the last week or so, I've had the creepy feeling someone has been in my apartment while I was gone. I can't decide if I'm losing my mind or if I sould be worried.

1st time was just some couch pillows that had been on the floor next to the couch. I swear when I went out that day they were still on the floor, but when I got home they were stacked on the couch. And not set pretty like I have them...stacked.

2nd time was just now. I left today and could have sworn the heater was set at 80. But I'm sitting here freezing, even though it's running and I checked it. The A/C was on and set at 75......:wtf:

What creepy or senile things have you guys experienced lately?

edit: agghahahahahha......something just fell in the other room and I can't figure out what it was!!!! :eek:

edit edit: third time just occurred. My alarmclock is digital and has a 5 min battery lee-way so if the power goes off during the night you can still get to work on time. Only my bedroom clock is blinking. That means the power was out only in my bedroom for more than 5 min or someone unplugged the clock for more than 5min. I'm starting to feel uncomfortable. :eek:

Last edited:
The fact that you live in the ghetto makes me more than slightly nervous, and this thread just doesn't help at all.

heater...set....at...80....GAAAAAHHHHHHHH

i'm breaking a sweat just thinking about it, must remove clothes.

it's 20 degrees outside. i just walked up to the store for beer, probably a 20 minute walk in all. first thing i did when i got back was turned the heat down.

I do that too, my mind wanders and I make things up that usually end up being a cat or change in air pressure in a room.

Scare the crap outta me when I'm alone, my imagination is too wild. It's gonna suck when fly is away this coming week and more.

if you think someone is fuxing with your house lay some traps so you can be sure.

eg moisten a hair and lay it across the door frame and door so if opened the hair is removed

April23 said:
What if it is a tortured soul wanting revenge?!

i think you have to find out what is torturing the poor fellow and fix it so he can move onto the next afterlife

or move house

thrawn said:
heater...set....at...80....GAAAAAHHHHHHHH

i'm breaking a sweat just thinking about it, must remove clothes.

it's 20 degrees outside. i just walked up to the store for beer, probably a 20 minute walk in all. first thing i did when i got back was turned the heat down.

Was -14 here yesterday. Heater is set for 65

pa said:
I dont smoke pot, it wouldnt work out.. :p

Do you get trashed and give your weed to homeless people? Or puke in your cabinets or dresser drawers? Because if you do I've got the perfect roommate for you.