Panty Headcount.....

pa said:
LMFAO..
if anything i will come up later saturday night, or early sunday morning, just to fuck with you folks..

I've got a Chevy Equinox (rented) that I'll race you in, just for kicks.

bast_imret said:
JJ and I will be there, along with Pandora and Spange.

I believe inner_muse is coming, but I don't have confirmation.

I think I can do that. I'll be late. I've got a movie date. I'll have to get directions tonight.
What time is the dinner at Cafe Amaretto?

bast_imret said:
should JJ bring her alice outfit then?
Hell yeah! I've got to see that...:drool:

Last edited:
pa said:
because of work.
We got a new customer this week, Fannie Mae..

we're in the middle of rebuilding 6 of their environments :(

you have time off from that and when you do you will be with us.

kiwi said:
They were mostly to try and get Fly and April to quit having sex in the backseat.

Actually I was hoping to slide them closer to the middle of the bench so I could get a better view with the mirror.

Last edited:
I do not have a chaperone, so fly and ape will have to be my chaperones while I am at the party. My wife was planning to go but she forgot about the little workshop she had to run on Saturday. She has no desire to leave our son w/ sitter or relative after leaving him last weekend so she could spend time with fly in Boston.

lemon_fresh said:
I do not have a chaperone, so fly and ape will have to be my chaperones while I am at the party. My wife was planning to go but she forgot about the little workshop she had to run on Saturday. She has no desire to leave our son w/ sitter or relative after leaving him last weekend so she could spend time with fly in Boston.

:fly: true story.