Palm Pre v. Blackberry v. iPhone

Becareful with the HTC Touch Pro... It's EXTREMELY sensitive to water damage. One of my attorneys here at the office had one, and it got ruined by talking on it in a light drizzle. Verizon told her for some reason they are extremely vulnerable to water damage.

Yeah, that is my only concern. Motorola phones are built like tanks. I've abused the past two I had like red headed step children and they still functioned without an issue.

I can't say how many times my Razor has taken a flying drop onto parking lots and took the hit like a pro lineman. I don't anticipate the HTC will be as sturdy, so I'll need to baby it.

My phones are always in my pocket or my laptop case when not being used, so water damage shouldn't be too much of an issue.

It also has the shittiest battery life I have ever witnessed :(
I think its on par with the iPhone, when you have everything turned on... That said, I have the extended battery. Bought it off Ebay for $15 and I can go about 6 days in between charges.
The G1 also feels like it's going to break any moment when you utilize the slide keyboard.

I disagree and also can attest that it doesn't break when you use it. :D

I :heart: the Palm Pre. I was going to get one as soon as it came out, but I checked yesterday and my contract with AT&T isn't up until September 1st. I will get one then. I'll keep my old Treo 750 for when I travel, since it's easy to pick up a cheap prepaid SIM card when overseas.