Palm Pre v. Blackberry v. iPhone

Furbie Under Neath Tacos

Thread Hijack!

HURRRRR.jpg

You can't text fast with an iPhone though. I need real buttons.

this

I have both and I can text just by tactile feel while walking/doing shit on a BB and that's impossible on any touch screen

I heard the version of the bold coming out for tmobile may have a touch screen and keys...too busy/lazy on my free time to investigate though...ATT is killing all on deals for business

this

I have both and I can text just by tactile feel while walking/doing shit on a BB and that's impossible on any touch screen

I heard the version of the bold coming out for tmobile may have a touch screen and keys...too busy/lazy on my free time to investigate though...ATT is killing all on deals for business

That's odd, I'm so good on the iPhone (I guess) because I have gotten to the point I can text without looking. It's seriously not about the buttons, but the fact that it can correctly guess the word you are trying to spell based on the placements.

That's odd, I'm so good on the iPhone (I guess) because I have gotten to the point I can text without looking. It's seriously not about the buttons, but the fact that it can correctly guess the word you are trying to spell based on the placements.

how does one properly use intuitype when not looking? :wtf:

Wut? Coqui never succumbs.

While the browser isn't as bad as people make it out to be, there are some improvements that could be had on it. They easily fixed this by making Opera available for it.

Youtube videos could stand to have a higher resolution.

I wish the battery life was a little longer (although I'm glad they gave out two batteries for it to begin with as well as the external charger)

The screen could be a little larger.

Occasionally it locks up (not as much as before thanks to a software update - maybe once a month or longer now)

That's all the faults I have found on the phone. Still a very solid phone.

HTC Touch Pro is being sold through Alltell for only $79.00!

Everyone else is still pushing it for $249.

I just scored.

Even better, since I had unlimited data & text on my old account, the new contract that enables my smartphone options only comes to $15 more a month.

This weekend, I will mourn the impending loss of my trusty Razor.

Last edited:
Becareful with the HTC Touch Pro... It's EXTREMELY sensitive to water damage. One of my attorneys here at the office had one, and it got ruined by talking on it in a light drizzle. Verizon told her for some reason they are extremely vulnerable to water damage.