Pain

I've never really considered myself a masochist, but I'd haveta agree with you on the tattooing. It is the best worst pain ever. It's kinda freaky how much of a high I get from being tattooed. :drool:

it's such a euphoric experience, the pain kinda melds into something awesome.
i really really REALLY want another tat, just need to finalize what and where to get it.

the crap i take now doesnt quite cut it, toredone or something like that, the non narcotic shit

it's not a pain med, it's preventitive medication for people with chronic nephrolithiasis. our phase II wraps up early next year, and if all goes well it'll be in phase III in about a year or so.

oh and I absolutely love gauging my ears and piercings in general. Every couple of years I take my set of 4, 2 gauge earings out and let them heal just so I can redo them. I had my lip down to a 10 but then realized that was pointless

it's not a pain med, it's preventitive medication for people with chronic nephrolithiasis. our phase II wraps up early next year, and if all goes well it'll be in phase III in about a year or so.

yeah, currently I use a little thing called Cranberry juice, its an over the counter drug :fly:

I can't take anything going in or near my eyes :shudder:

Worst pain I've had is the constant feeling of being kicked square in the jimmy after the surgery, and it still randomly comes back

I actually like cold, I get a strange pleasure from freezing most of the time

No lasik for you then.

Let's see . . . I have no problem with:

Needles
Piercings
Tattoos (I actually dig how those feel)
I could care less about cuts and scrapes

Things I do have a problems with:
Anything involving my teeth
When I have a kidney stone
Getting my tattoo lasered off

I actually like cold, I get a strange pleasure from freezing most of the time

Likewise. Anyone that knows me is aware of my issues with being too warm and enjoying the cold.

The worst pain that I can recall was ear infections but I haven't had those for years. A close second would be burning my hand picking up a log that was glowing red underneath.

I enjoy the pain you get from lifting weights for the first time in a few months, the sore muscles. The sore mouth I got from braces was another that I kind of liked.

The only time I broke bones was when I took a dive off that cliff but I really can't say much for pain with that. They knocked me out at the ER and when I woke up a week later I wasn't in any pain to speak of. I do get a weird pain when I do curls or tricep extensions right where the elbow bone broke off, I can tell exactly where it broke.

BeeRad might want to be a test dummy subject.

I can tell you have never had spinal fluid taken. :shudder:

Try having an intern take your spinal fluid and miss the spine off to the side, grazing the nerve. Then she asks me to sit still as she fiddles around wondering why she isn't getting any fluid to flow. :rolleyes:

thankfully the doc watching over her stopped her immediately and did the procedure correctly and I didn't feel a thing. Of course I had to wait a few minutes to use my left leg again....

Also try having injections of cortizone into your spinal column to suppress an enlarged disk pressing on your nerves in your lumbar region. And get that series of injections 3 times before it actually took.

Last edited: