Packing List - vTampa

SpangeMonkee said:
you can't threaten someone with ammo.

Well you can try, but you'd need near James Bond villan creativity in order to make it effective. You know, maybe if you melted it down and threatened to pour it on someone or something.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well you can try, but you'd need near James Bond villan creativity in order to make it effective. You know, maybe if you melted it down and threatened to pour it on someone or something.
melting down ammo when primer and shot are already included would be like shooting yourself in the foot, almost quite literally.
now if you did it macguyver style with a pair of nylons, a toothpick, a plastic airline beverage cup, and using the air jets in the plane, you could make a rather nasty air-assisted slingshot for said ammo.

I.C.Water said:
hmm last time i flew with a gun and ammo i had to check the gun in baggage and bring the ammo on carry on dunno wtf the logic was in that, so i had a 1000 rounds of ammo in my carry on bag seems more dangerous than a unloded rifle

That's what my dad told us he'd have to do (have guns and ammo in separate bags), but apparently that policiy has changed.

misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif
misha_whote.gif