Owned by hunger...... :(

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0
Get home last night and start making dinner..... REALLY hungry too. I cut up some potato's and fry 'em up. They're close to getting done, so I grab one off the top and give it a taste test. Bite into it and the fucker's just blistering hot- rather than spit it back out like a smart person, I swallow it because I'm so hungry, burning my throat. Now it feels like I've got a blister or something in my throat, and every time I swallow now, I'm reminded of my stupidity...... *sigh*

Pepto Bizmol might help. But only take it if you are a flaming HOMO because the shit is pinker than my boyfriends panties.

Sounds like the time in my youth when stoned and hanging out at a sonic with a friend. We ate a plate of french fries fresh from the fryer (damned alliteration) and only realized our folly the next day when both of us had blisters from hell all inside our mouth and throat.

It was kinda hard explaining that one to our parents.

Oh man that sucks :(
I don't remember any incidents where i did that.
I did however, when I was 8 pick up a metal bar out of a fire. I got a lovely burn mark on my hand.

Lynnakitty said:
Oh man that sucks :(
I don't remember any incidents where i did that.
I did however, when I was 8 pick up a metal bar out of a fire. I got a lovely burn mark on my hand.

I picked up a glass bottle from a camp fire one time , I was a bit (prepare yourselves, this will be shocking) drunk at the time, and the next morning, the palm of my hand and fingers were burned smooth:p
I coulda commited the perfect crime and left no finger prints:shady:

Drool-Boy said:
I picked up a glass bottle from a camp fire one time , I was a bit (prepare yourselves, this will be shocking) drunk at the time, and the next morning, the palm of my hand and fingers were burned smooth:p
I coulda commited the perfect crime and left no finger prints:shady:
hahaha ooooooow that would huuuuurt
did it become one great big blister?

Lynnakitty said:
hahaha ooooooow that would huuuuurt
did it become one great big blister?

Not really
I think I dropped it too fast
My palm and fingers were just sorta seared smooth
It was all stingy the next day but I was to hung over to care

Drool-Boy said:
Not really

I something really similar to that once. Fucking hurts!!

Drool-Boy said:
Not really
my burn became a huge blister. I had to go to the doctor because my aunt was afraid it'd burst and get infected. She kept telling the doctor to put more dressings on it, and she took me back to get new dressings 3-4 times :lol:
She was just upset that i hurt myself in her care.

Lynnakitty said:
my burn became a huge blister. I had to go to the doctor because my aunt was afraid it'd burst and get infected. She kept telling the doctor to put more dressings on it, and she took me back to get new dressings 3-4 times :lol:
She was just upset that i hurt myself in her care.

Oooh, blisters are fun!

BigDov said:
Oooh, blisters are fun!
:heart: feel better hon
I'm goin to take a nap. My brain is too full with information, it hurts.
(We did subnetting today in Networking class.. I actually understood :eek: I'm waiting for the sky to fall

edit: Or Bush to win... er... ;) )

Lynnakitty said:
:heart: feel better hon
I'm goin to take a nap. My brain is too full with information, it hurts.
(We did subnetting today in Networking class.. I actually understood :eek: I'm waiting for the sky to fall

edit: Or Bush to win... er... ;) )

I've actually found that LemonHeads left over from Halloween actually make my throat feel a bit better :lol:

Have a good nap!!

Viremia said:
Sounds like the time in my youth when stoned and hanging out at a sonic with a friend. We ate a plate of french fries fresh from the fryer (damned alliteration) and only realized our folly the next day when both of us had blisters from hell all inside our mouth and throat.

It was kinda hard explaining that one to our parents.

:D I've done similar things... but they tasted so goood at the time! :p