GAY OWLS

TOoeU.gif

My dad had a thing for owls. Consequently we had owl figurines and stuff all over the house. I only kept one thing. I'll take a picture of it when I unpack it. It's pretty cool. It's a carved wood owl that opens up and you can store a bottle of liquor or wine in it.

My dad had a thing for owls. Consequently we had owl figurines and stuff all over the house. I only kept one thing. I'll take a picture of it when I unpack it. It's pretty cool. It's a carved wood owl that opens up and you can store a bottle of liquor or wine in it.
HOLY Crap that sounds cool

Couple of owl related things:

My grandad was an avid bird watcher and we used to go out at weekends bird watching together (although I would moan about being bored after a few hours). One time he took me on a night time bird watch trail along with the other RSPB (royal society for protection of birds) members so we could spot some owls. Was cool.

Where I walk Kes the dead trees are chopped down to about 9ft and are turned into carvings by local carpenters/artists, the figure at the start of our woodland walk is an owl. Pretty cute.

I like the whole owl jewellery fad.

/owl comments

:cool:

My mom told me a story that when she and her brothers were young, one of her bros thought he could untwist the head off of an Owl at the Washington DC zoo. There was an owl in a cage that you could walk 360 degrees around. So he'd run around the cage really fast while the owl tracked him, thinking his head would fall off. lol

Last edited:
What a neat pet!!

I would pet her owl...
:drool:

House I lived in from middle-school to high school graduation was on the edge of a wetlands preservation area. Owls all over the damned place out there. One of my most vivid memories was this horrible thunderstorm, raining like a motherfucker all night. Went out and stood on the back porch for some reason or another, heard some owls calling and looked up, saw two owls in a tree on the edge of our property. As I was watching three more ghosted in and settled in trees around there.

It was incredible.

Last edited by a moderator: