Overhearing strange snippets of conversation

Fat Burger said:
What's the strangest piece of conversation you've heard recently? Mine is "Why doesn't it tickle when you're wearing pants?" :wtf:
Oh stop lying, you didnt overhear that conversation, I was talking directly TO you :rolleyes:

"Why does Josh starch his socks? All his socks I find laying around are as stiff as boards. He even starched some of my underwear, my teddy bear, and the cat on accident. He is just a starch maniac."

Fatdaddy and I were hanging out last week, walking into some hobby store or something when he decided to recite some text message a girl sent me that said "I'm so fucking you." loud enough for everyone to turn their head and look at us.

...to which I immediatly responded. "Yeah, but you're the woman in this relationship."

I hear about the wretched lardasses here at work going on about who's sleeping with who, and who's kicking who out of their apartment. I cannot possibly describe how low and disgusting these people are.

This 300 pounder was talking about a chocolate buffet in Louisiana. I wanted to rip her throat out so I could continue my lunch.

Millions said:
Fatdaddy and I were hanging out last week, walking into some hobby store or something when he decided to recite some text message a girl sent me that said "I'm so fucking you." loud enough for everyone to turn their head and look at us.

...to which I immediatly responded. "Yeah, but you're the woman in this relationship."
:lol: Thats hilarious

"damnit, I just blew it all over my face"

he's was talking about blowing eraser residue off a sheet of paper and on to his face

BigDov said:
I'm sitting in the 'other' building where I can reserve myself a room with a view, and a door. Life is grand.
that's awesome dude, it's killer having an office. i'm jealous of your window though, I have three but they all open up to other offices or the hallway. :(

elpmis said:
"damnit, I just blew it all over my face"

he's was talking about blowing eraser residue off a sheet of paper and on to his face

huh?

smileyfat said:
the shit that comes off a pencil eraser when you fucking erase something

the dude tried to blow it off the paper but apparently he blew it back into his face (I don't fucking know how) and then he said

"DAMNIT, I blew it into my face!"

which sounded like he just jerked off and busted a nut into his own eye

smileynev you're so fucking annoying when you don't get shit