Overhaulin?

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
Miami
Marklar
₥0
why the hell are they doin that 90210 tools car? (thought it looks like it will be cool) but i thought this show did this crap for people that cant afford to do it themselves :confused:

I.C.Water said:
why the hell are they doin that 90210 tools car? (thought it looks like it will be cool) but i thought this show did this crap for people that cant afford to do it themselves :confused:

It might just be the painkillers, but I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

I lost you somewhere around 'why'.

Mondoz said:
It might just be the painkillers, but I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

I lost you somewhere around 'why'.

Overhaulin'
TLC 53 Oct 19 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"Beverly Hills Camaro", Episode #5.
Actor Ian Ziering and his '68 Camaro.

that help at all?

I bet he's broke.
You can only get by on your looks for millions for so long before you blow it all on fast women and luxurious life.

I.C.Water said:
Overhaulin'
TLC 53 Oct 19 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"Beverly Hills Camaro", Episode #5.
Actor Ian Ziering and his '68 Camaro.

that help at all?

Gotcha.

Thanks.

Just out of curiosity, are you currently drinking?

I.C.Water said:
the last couple molsons left from last night i only got 1 left :(

I'm sorry...

Is the beer distrubtor around?
Does he know you're his new best friend yet?

Mondoz said:
I'm sorry...

Is the beer distrubtor around?
Does he know you're his new best friend yet?

i think my friends tiped him of when they told him to run away from me when he said what he did for a living and when i hugged him and told him i loved him :p :D

I.C.Water said:
i think my friends tiped him of when they told him to run away from me when he said what he did for a living and when i hugged him and told him i loved him :p :D

It was only a matter of time before he learned the truth.
Hopefully, you found the keys to his place and copied them while his guard was still down.

Mondoz said:
It was only a matter of time before he learned the truth.
Hopefully, you found the keys to his place and copied them while his guard was still down.

i think im still good cause he brought out a bunch of free beer after all that :p

I.C.Water said:
i think im still good cause he brought out a bunch of free beer after all that :p

Congrats!

But then, why the shortage tonight?

I.C.Water said:
no ones around tonight

If it gets really bad, the forum could put together some kind of 'emergency fluid replenishment' fund, and find someplace in the area that delivers...
A kind of alcohol-rescue effort.

"Help, I've fallen, and I can't reach my beer!"

Tell them you know someone with a 62 Impala that needs to have it done :D

I.C.Water said: