Overhaulin?

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
2,275
0
0
47
Miami
Marklar
0.00₥
#1
why the hell are they doin that 90210 tools car? (thought it looks like it will be cool) but i thought this show did this crap for people that cant afford to do it themselves :confused:
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
#2
I.C.Water said:
why the hell are they doin that 90210 tools car? (thought it looks like it will be cool) but i thought this show did this crap for people that cant afford to do it themselves :confused:

It might just be the painkillers, but I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

I lost you somewhere around 'why'.
 

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
2,275
0
0
47
Miami
Marklar
0.00₥
#3
Mondoz said:
It might just be the painkillers, but I'm not really sure what you're talking about.

I lost you somewhere around 'why'.
Overhaulin'
TLC 53 Oct 19 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"Beverly Hills Camaro", Episode #5.
Actor Ian Ziering and his '68 Camaro.

that help at all?
 

wr3kt

Flaccid Member
Oct 15, 2004
4,099
0
0
Marklar
0.00₥
#4
I bet he's broke.
You can only get by on your looks for millions for so long before you blow it all on fast women and luxurious life.
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
#5
I.C.Water said:
Overhaulin'
TLC 53 Oct 19 09:00pm Add to My Calendar
Series/Reality, 60 Mins.
"Beverly Hills Camaro", Episode #5.
Actor Ian Ziering and his '68 Camaro.

that help at all?

Gotcha.

Thanks.


Just out of curiosity, are you currently drinking?
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
#7
I.C.Water said:
the last couple molsons left from last night i only got 1 left :(

I'm sorry...

Is the beer distrubtor around?
Does he know you're his new best friend yet?
 

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
2,275
0
0
47
Miami
Marklar
0.00₥
#8
Mondoz said:
I'm sorry...

Is the beer distrubtor around?
Does he know you're his new best friend yet?
i think my friends tiped him of when they told him to run away from me when he said what he did for a living and when i hugged him and told him i loved him :p :D
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
#9
I.C.Water said:
i think my friends tiped him of when they told him to run away from me when he said what he did for a living and when i hugged him and told him i loved him :p :D

It was only a matter of time before he learned the truth.
Hopefully, you found the keys to his place and copied them while his guard was still down.
 

I.C.Water

Flaccid Member
Oct 13, 2004
2,275
0
0
47
Miami
Marklar
0.00₥
#10
Mondoz said:
It was only a matter of time before he learned the truth.
Hopefully, you found the keys to his place and copied them while his guard was still down.
i think im still good cause he brought out a bunch of free beer after all that :p
 
M

Mondoz

Guest
#13
I.C.Water said:
no ones around tonight

If it gets really bad, the forum could put together some kind of 'emergency fluid replenishment' fund, and find someplace in the area that delivers...
A kind of alcohol-rescue effort.

"Help, I've fallen, and I can't reach my beer!"
 

Kevlar

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
1,810
1
0
Marklar
0.00₥
#15
Tell them you know someone with a 62 Impala that needs to have it done :D

I.C.Water said:
why the hell are they doin that 90210 tools car? (thought it looks like it will be cool) but i thought this show did this crap for people that cant afford to do it themselves :confused: