overhaulin @ CNN

April23 said:
I love cars. But that's not what this thread is about... it's about saying "hay look at us we have overhaulin' here.. ya so rub that in your face biotch."

I'm at a loss of words to reply anything to substantiate this thread.

Will lock if there isn't content in the next five posts.

SOMEONES RIDING THE COTTON PONY THIS WEEK!!1

why_ask_why said:
++++++++++++++++++++

:heart:
HAHAHHAAH LOLOLOL ++++++++++

waffles.gif
waffles.gif
waffles.gif

/THEONEIKEA

Last edited:
Overhaulin is a great show. Only saw the first season but they always fixed up the vehicles of people that really deserved it. Hard working stiffs, good people that genuinely deserved some pimping. :cool: When they did the truck for the Eagle Scout I got a little choked up.

That being said it's not nearly as gut bustingly hilarious as Pimp My Ride.

elpmis said:
once the hummer is made over, who's gonna get it?

CNN should donate it to a soldier

good question and good idea...how to determine what soldier gets it though?

why_ask_why said:
good question and good idea...how to determine what soldier gets it though?

tournament arena battle to the death, gladiator style...no guns. Now that's a reality TV show I'd watch.

elpmis said:
I wish overhaulin' would help me out - found out a few minutes ago that my car was backed in to AGAIN - it's the second time I've been hit in my parking lot this month

"BOOO HOO HOO! I'M EPLMIS THE BIG WHINY [ADMIN EDIT], I DRIVE A INFITTY G-SOMETHING-OR-OTHER AND PEOPLE KEEP RAMMING IT INSTEAD OF DRIVING THEy CARS UP MY A$$ LIKE I ASK THEM TO! SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!"

Last edited:
KNYTE said:
"BOOO HOO HOO! I'M EPLMIS THE BIG WHINY [ADMIN EDIT], I DRIVE A INFITTY G-SOMETHING-OR-OTHER AND PEOPLE KEEP RAMMING IT INSTEAD OF DRIVING THEy CARS UP MY A$$ LIKE I ASK THEM TO! SOMEONE HELP ME PLZ!"
SOMEONE'S RIDING THE COTTON PONY THIS WEEK TOO!