overhaulin @ CNN

I'm going to have to +1 April here.

Little ass pictures and less than 100 words. There is nothing to this thread.

I think ape has a crush on me...it's like those little boys who punch little girls they like for lack of knowing how to express themselves better :lol:

only difference being that april is a man trapped in a woman's body and I'm not a chick :D

why_ask_why said:
I think ape has a crush on me...it's like those little boys who punch little girls they like for lack of knowing how to express themselves better :lol:
I BET YOU SAY THAT TO ALL THE HOT WOMENZ THAT HATE U

elpmis said:
I BET YOU SAY THAT TO ALL THE HOT WOMENZ THAT HATE U

That's exactly his type. Inside the chicks feel all disgusted and clench thier business card holders while invisioning thier lawyers number printed on the card. Primed and ready for a restraining order.

April23 said:
That's exactly his type. Inside the chicks feel all disgusted and clench thier business card holders while invisioning thier lawyers number printed on the card. Primed and ready for a restraining order.

YOU DO LOVE ME!!! :fly:

why_ask_why said:
you got me! I'm soooooooo gay :fly:

tell fly to give you some extra lovin' tonight...you're cranky! :)

I'm not cranky, this is how I always am if there is a stupid thread.

elpmis said:
didn't you tell me once that you hate 90% of the guys you meet?

or was that someone else

Probably... but for girls the number is usually higher.

Did I tell you I hate white people also?

April23 said:
I'm not cranky, this is how I always am if there is a stupid thread.

just to humor you, I'm going to come crap all over the next thread that pertains to tampa people only EVEN THOUGH this thread isn't just for atlanta cnn people because the hummer is going to be on national tv inside a month :tard:

jesus you're being a **()$&U today :confused:

why_ask_why said:
just to humor you, I'm going to come crap all over the next thread that pertains to tampa people only EVEN THOUGH this thread isn't just for atlanta cnn people because the hummer is going to be on national tv inside a month :tard:

jesus you're being a **()$&U today :confused:

BUUUTTT THHHEERREEE WASNT ANY CONTENNNNTTT you're a mod right?! COME ON!!!!!

April23 said:
BUUUTTT THHHEERREEE WASNT ANY CONTENNNNTTT you're a mod right?! COME ON!!!!!

how was there no content? do you not see words and pics in the OP? chill out goose-stepper :bast:

:heart: