overhaulin @ CNN

JAXvillain

Curly_Sue
Oct 13, 2004
Marklar
₥0
overhaulin is here out in front of CNN Center and they are going to fix up a military hummer that CNN used for a few years in Iraq...episode will air in a month according to the cameraman from the show I just talked to

they are taking one of the two hummers we have on display here

it's identical to this one minus the roof rack
hummer1.jpg

hummer2.jpg

Ryokurin said:
The weather one or the one they got out in the Atrium?

it's the one that was outside on the backside of the building for a while...not the one inside
they have it parked in front of the cnn sign in front right now for a shoot

Ryokurin said:
The weather one or the one they got out in the Atrium?
The one that's been sitting in the parking deck for a while. I guess that's the weather one. The one in the Atrium is staying put for now.

I wish overhaulin' would help me out - found out a few minutes ago that my car was backed in to AGAIN - it's the second time I've been hit in my parking lot this month

elpmis said:
I wish overhaulin' would help me out - found out a few minutes ago that my car was backed in to AGAIN - it's the second time I've been hit in my parking lot this month

NO FUCKING WEIGH!!!
wtf man, that is such horribly shitty luck, sorry to hear it :(

you guys need a security cam put up

Sarcasmo said:
You're such a damn girl. CARS ARE ALWAYS CONTENT.

I love cars. But that's not what this thread is about... it's about saying "hay look at us we have overhaulin' here.. ya so rub that in your face biotch."

I'm at a loss of words to reply anything to substantiate this thread.

Will lock if there isn't content in the next five posts.

elpmis said:

You need to just weld a bunch of big spikes on your car road-warrior style.

April23 said:
I love cars. But that's not what this thread is about... it's about saying "hay look at us we have overhaulin' here.. ya so rub that in your face biotch."

I'm at a loss of words to reply anything to substantiate this thread.

Will lock if there isn't content in the next five posts.

there was no face rubbing intended or conveyed that I can tell :wtf:

I just thought it was cool and told y'all about it