Outside of work and video games

kiwi

Messin’ with Sasquatch
Apr 22, 2005
Summer
Marklar
₥15,546
what are you hobbies? What do you do to pass the time?

I love photography as most of you know. I also enjoy swimming a great deal and am glad that summer is finally here so we can go all the time.

photography, reading, writing, music, road trips, having company, dinner parties, alcohol, and i'd like to try knitting this summer, along with violin and relearning the guitar.

Thorn Bird said:
photography, reading, writing, music, road trips, having company, dinner parties, alcohol, and i'd like to try knitting this summer, along with violin and relearning the guitar.

I've tried knitting, but accel at corcheting.

I also enjoy crocheting, I've tried to learn to knit but keep going back cause I already know how to crochet. Playing the piano is another favorite, now I just need a piano.

kiwi said:
I also enjoy crocheting, I've tried to learn to knit but keep going back cause I already know how to crochet. Playing the piano is another favorite, now I just need a piano.

i know piano, too, and can't wait till i get one of my own.

Thorn Bird said:
i know piano, too, and can't wait till i get one of my own.

I get my parents as soon as my littlest sister moves out, only 2 more years to graduation (soon after that I'll be ready to put Haylee in lessons, so we'll need it anyway)!