Out on a limb

Man you're either a person cats love or not, cats walk up to me in my street I'm such a cat person. Aint no way I wouldn't persuade a kitty to come near to me. Well done on trying and a story I'm sure you and your wife and son will remember for a long time. :lol::lol:

you got saved from a tree by the fire department? :lol:

2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg
2s8pmgw.jpg

Last edited:
For $0.59 you could have bought a can of wet cat food. All you had to do was open it within ear shot of the cat and it would have come down on it's own to eat

For the past two days there has been a kitten stuck in a tree by my house. My wife and son won't stop trying to help it even though I keep trying to explain that he will eventually come down. They tried calling the fire department but they say they don't do cat rescues anymore. So being the idiot I am I agreed to jump up into the tree off the top of my truck and climb up enough that I would need rescuing. The kitten wouldn't come to me and I probably could have gotten down with some effort but I was dumb enough to let her call the fire department to get me down after she moved my truck. They got me down easily enough but the kitten never would come to them when they got close so they gave up after a few minutes. They said the same thing I said, that the cat would eventually come down and gave looked at me like I was the biggest dumb ass. Why do I agree to things like this? My dad said to stay out of trees and that the cat will eventually come down.
awesome story.

my brother in law's father said over the holidays "if cats couldn't get out of trees, there'd be a lot more cat skeletons found in trees"