GAY Out of the Darkness Overnight Walk

eileenbunny

Druish Princess
May 25, 2005
Columbia, Maryland, United States
Marklar
₥3,190
Sooo as some of you know, I do a lot of charity work. This is the first time I've shamelessly begged for money though. I'm doing this 18 mile walk in DC on June 1st and I have to raise money. I've done a ton of research on this organization to make sure they are legit and don't just take money and spend it on private jets and caviar. They do good work and it's a cause I really support. Once upon a time I was in a very dark place in my life. I'm not anymore and I want to help other people that go down that road. If you have a few extra sheckles I'd really appreciate it. Here's a link to my fundraising page. I just registered. If you can't donate it's all good, but take some time to get to know the organization in case you or someone you know should ever need their services. They have a lot of useful information. K thx.

http://theovernight.donordrive.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=donorDrive.participant&participantID=7724

Man, I wish I could have the goat. It could walk with me. That would be awesome.

Goats are exceptionally low maintenance too. I plan on having goats at some point. You can come visit my goats.

Forewarning: Goats are playful, but can also be giant dicks and heatbutt you and stuff

Goats are exceptionally low maintenance too. I plan on having goats at some point. You can come visit my goats.

Forewarning: Goats are playful, but can also be giant dicks and heatbutt you and stuff
Fence in your yard, let them roam, won't ever need to mow the place again.

Fence in your yard, let them roam, won't ever need to mow the place again.

contrary to popular belief, goats dont eat grass. They eat brush. For the yard, i would need sheep.

The plan is actually to fence in my woods, and let them eat all the nasty thorned stuff and poison ivy.