Our Service Men and Women

It's not like I haven't spent any time being responsible for kids and taking care of them. I'm sure it's more stressful being the parent, but I think it's nothing like going to war. I'm sure you were just trying to make a joke, but I don't know many parents that wind up with PTSD from projectile vomiting, poopy diapers and temper tantrums. Watching your closest friends get blown to bits right in front of you while trying to defend your country, I think that is worth a holiday or two. And we do have mother's day and father's day. Wait your turn for praise.

You aren't a parent. You wouldn't understand.
Oh waaaaaaaah. I'm not a parent so I would never understand. Man up, bitch.

It's not like I haven't spent any time being responsible for kids and taking care of them. I'm sure it's more stressful being the parent, but I think it's nothing like going to war. I'm sure you were just trying to make a joke, but I don't know many parents that wind up with PTSD from projectile vomiting, poopy diapers and temper tantrums. Watching your closest friends get blown to bits right in front of you while trying to defend your country, I think that is worth a holiday or two. And we do have mother's day and father's day. Wait your turn for praise.
:lol: