Our new house

holy crapola! drying clothes outside saves a TON of money in electricity, is good for the environment, and makes your clothes smell yummy fresh. they're in the process of revising all municipal codes that prevent outdoor clotheslines here.

edit: the only thing i could never dry on the line are shirts and pants that would need to be ironed if i did. While I do iron well, I hate ironing often.

i have always HATED the smell of clothes that dried outside. HATE as in can't wear them because i smell it all day.

i have always HATED the smell of clothes that dried outside. HATE as in can't wear them because i smell it all day.

I totally agree. Plus they're stiff like somebody busted a nut on em.
wow, really? that's crazy. i LOVE wearing clothes that dry on the line. i love the stiffness and the smell. it must be because i associate it with beautiful summer days growing up.

LOL well... I thought maybe you won the lotto or something.

Australia- hot damn I'm jealous. Fatburger lived there and I've always wanted to go.

Is it a job transfer?

LOL well... I thought maybe you won the lotto or something.

Australia- hot damn I'm jealous. Fatburger lived there and I've always wanted to go.

Is it a job transfer?

Haha, we aren't really moving to Australia. The only move in our future is about 1.5 miles away from the house we are currently in in a couple weeks. Knyte only posted that house cause of the stripper poles.