Our new house

Okay, for a moment, just a moment, I thought you might be serious here.

Then i saw the room.

wow.

No wonder they have so many kids

oh just turn them into a maypole and a ball-on-a-string-on-a-pole thing. you'll be fine, and little miss will love the flowers and mirrors!

I like the shaded outdoor living areas. they look like they'd stay nice and cool. i'd totally hang a volleyball net between the two poles.

I don't get it... the house inside is baller, yet in the backyard they have a clothes line pole... did the stripper poles max out the budge to where they couldn't afford a dryer?!

I don't get it... the house inside is baller, yet in the backyard they have a clothes line pole... did the stripper poles max out the budge to where they couldn't afford a dryer?!
holy crapola! drying clothes outside saves a TON of money in electricity, is good for the environment, and makes your clothes smell yummy fresh. they're in the process of revising all municipal codes that prevent outdoor clotheslines here.

edit: the only thing i could never dry on the line are shirts and pants that would need to be ironed if i did. While I do iron well, I hate ironing often.

Last edited:
I love the sound of doing whats good for the environment. We don't have a fence in our backyard so we would get a hefty fine from the HOA if we tried. :lol:

Still though... the house owners don't strike me as the type that does what is right for the environment. :lol: