Oct 15, 2004
Marklar
₥100
LuLu Valentine

Born: 12-01-2005

Miniature Pinscher (Min Pin)

Current weight: 4pounds

Expected size: 10" at the shoulder, 8-10 pounds

Highly intelligent, at 11 weeks she's already potty trained and is fetching her toys on command. She comes when we call her name, knows the word "No" and "potty" and is a complete and total doll, when she isn't acting like the Spawn of Satan.

Dogs are VERY different from cats, and I dunno if I'd EVER do the puppy thing again, but she sure is cute.

DSC06337.jpg

Drool-Boy said:
She's also leash trained and goes everywhere with us. I even brought her to work with me on Friday. Come to think of it, today will be the first day she hasn't been in the car since we got her last Monday. :fly:

zengirl said:
She's also leash trained and goes everywhere with us. I even brought her to work with me on Friday. Come to think of it, today will be the first day she hasn't been in the car since we got her last Monday. :fly:

Ya know, when we were in the airport to come home from Tampa this weekend, there was a lady there in the terminal with a baby french bulldog. Apparently she travels a lot and she takes the thing with her all over the place. Just puts it in a shoulder-bag and keeps it in her lap the whole flight.
I didnt know you could do that, but apparently so.

Drool-Boy said:
Ya know, when we were in the airport to come home from Tampa this weekend, there was a lady there in the terminal with a baby french bulldog. Apparently she travels a lot and she takes the thing with her all over the place. Just puts it in a shoulder-bag and keeps it in her lap the whole flight.
I didnt know you could do that, but apparently so.

Yup, my sister has a Shih-Tzu and does the same thing. I guess that's your 1 carry on item.

Awww. Cute.

My parents bought a little dog and my mother had to go out and get one of those purse bags to carry the dog in. How crazy is that? Don't do it, you'll look like a Paris Hilton want to be. I chide my parents about it all the time. :)

djdouchebag said:
Awww. Cute.

My parents bought a little dog and my mother had to go out and get one of those purse bags to carry the dog in. How crazy is that? Don't do it, you'll look like a Paris Hilton want to be. I chide my parents about it all the time. :)
We're actually looking for one of those purse bags. :fly:

109306132741_3300.jpg

109306138117_3300.jpg

109306145541_3300.jpg

From this morning:

109905075973_3300.jpg

109905084805_3300.jpg

109905092613_3300.jpg

I'd like to be able to bring her to work with me everyday, but I don't know if that's really going to fly with the doctors. I really hate leaving her. She cries when I leave every morning :(

OMGoodness all the cuteness! It would be awesome to work in a pet friendly workplace. I would love going to work everyday! I have a friend that's a Groomer and he gets to take his pup to work with him every day. Maybe I'm just in the wrong line of work....